Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blow Jobs
I've had a couple of boyfriends and i think i'm fairly good at blowjobs.
I don't think i've ever received a good one though. It doesn't seem to feel that good, it certainly never gets me close to finishing.
Yet despite this oral is the thing that mentally excites me the most.
Maybe my boyfriend is just really bad at it i don't know.

Anyone else have similar problems?

I actually think even the best blowjobs can be pretty boring.

jet2A Wrote:I actually think even the best blowjobs can be pretty boring.
Really? I'm sorry to hear that Sad

marshlander Wrote:Really? I'm sorry to hear that Sad

There are other activities that more than make up for it Smile I don't mind sucking dick, and getting sucked is alright, I just find myself waiting to move on to the main event.

I have never enjoyed getting blowjobs and even though I will give them if I have to it isn't much fun for me either. I like other things much better. :biggrin:

I am with ya there.

I always have problems with blowjobs, i find it hard to cum. But I love it when some one wanks me off and sucks right at the last sec.

just sucked my boyfriend. i love a big juicy cock. i love everything about dick. i wont even let someone blow me. i prefer droppin to my knees much more. and i looooooooooove gettinsprayed. love getting my face fertilized. yea i could suck 24 7 and never get bored