Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanking at photos
It should be videos of the guys in your life you fancy.

Anonymous Wrote:Sorry if this thread sounds offensive.....

Is it abnormal if one shoots his cum on a photo of a guy that he likes ( just for erotic pleasure and fantasy ) after masturbating?

I tend to do that and I do wonder if other guys do it too....

If you wish to try it on a GaySpeak avator I volunteer.

Just let me know if I was good. Smile

let me know if you need a different picture or any other, um, ahem, entanglement

I can't say I've ever done that but it sounds fun! Maybe I'll have to try it!

*Off to laminate some picture

I used to do that. If that makes me weird, great.

hank Wrote:I used to do that. If that makes me weird, great.

Hmmmmmmmmmm, someone named Hank on a Wanking thread.

Too easy. Too easy. Must resist. Tho resistance is futile. I simply can't do it.

I have to confess..........I've done that!
Great idea at the time, but then the pages stick together and you've ruined that guy. Sad

Golly, Mr. Wizard, what is that big red thing coming out of your pants and why am I tied to the lab table? Did you get that shot, boys? Okay, I'll roll over and cue Don...

My first wanking session with a picture. Had to be something from AMG in the fifties. Finally got to the point that the pages wouldn't open. Then there was Steve Reeves, some guy who was married to Dinah shore and then I discovered the myriad delights of 8 mm film and why days with a magazine in one hand and my longest friend in the other diminished. Lets invert the question, this time for straight guys, of a certain age. Ever wank to a nude photo of Marilyn Monroe in Playboy? A nude photo of any woman in anything? Men are men, cocks are cocks,, desire is desire is desire and lust is lust, thank God. The truly erotic photograph, today, has to go a lot further than a young, well built man wearing a posing strap an holding a staff a la some unknown Greek god. However once in a while someone comes up with a winner and then....it's off to the showers. As it were.

It's is totally okay, we can not help what we are attracted to and if it helps you get off and you like it this is totally okay. I have done it many times as long as you don't become obese end over the person and start stalking them you are fine

Pictures don't do it for me...so no...never have as far as I can remember. I use my memory of things or guys I have actually done for stimulation if I need it but again...I have a partner and have had so many of them over the years that my "wanking off" is kinda rare anyway....