Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanna share your story of your first love?
lauj Wrote:My first real love was a guy in the military. We kept it top secret. At first we were just studying partners but we got closer. On some nights we would sneak out the window and hangout on the ledge. It was always an awesome view because we lived on the third floor. We would just look at the deserted parking lot. There was always something so cool about that scene. How the lights were always a little dim. We went grocery shopping, shared lunch and dinner together. I didn't know anything was going on until he told me he loved me at 3 in morning all drunk. It all went down hill from there, on my part. One night while I was pretty drunk, he walked me to an isolated place on base. He held me and we started kissing. I remember I was crying a lot because I knew that this would be the last time, and I how much I would miss him. We went to two different duty stations. The last words I heard from him was "I love you". I was so heart sick for months. That was about 7 years ago but I still think of him from time to time.

Well damn, that truly is the mother of the most sucking situations... Have you tried to contact him? Should never ever infinity ever let go of love like this that easy... Love is rare, so grab it and seize when you see it!

Keith Wrote:what does lil sister mean?

Lil sister as in little sister,or younger sister.

MoonLemon Wrote:Sigh... I was 16 and I met the kid on some other forum website. We basically hit it off right off the bat when we texted each other, and it was great when we met up for the first time, too. We were both a little reserved at first, it was our first real relationship. Looking back he wasn't the most attractive of guys... but he had a body type I like (hairy, a little extra weight which never bothered me). It was a puppy love at first sight thing.

And of course I trusted the guy for no reason. One of his friends messages me on the forum saying my boyfriend was jacking off with random guys on camera without telling me. Of course he denied it when I confronted him about it (and I, immature with the whole relationship thing, believed him).

He cracked in a couple days and told me. Of course I forgave him because yay puppy love (I'm throwing up a little). Honestly if he would have asked first I might have actually given him the okay... watching another guy masterbate on a cam is not anywhere near the bonding experience that being with an actual guy can be. Stupid me, still

He broke up with me 2 months in with the normal array of excuses (Let's focus on school!). I was so heartbroken and bitter. I think that was very important for me to go through, so I could learn about love and boys and trust. It really taught me so much.

He messages me a year and a half later telling me he really had no reason for breaking up with me. I didn't really CARE at that point. No hard feelings, I guess.

In the end, I don't regret it one bit. The emotional maturity I gained was priceless, and I got to loose my virginity to someone I at least loved. I had fun for a couple months and I learned something! yay

you go boy, Happy for you! Glad you got to know the bright side of this experience. as well as you found the blessings in it!

One thing i am sure you know by now my friend is "MEN Cannot be trusted!" I have been through some crazy life effed up situations... Yet in the end I just evolved emotionally as well as evolving as a person and maturing! I have been through alot but it was good for me on the long run... It is why people always tell me that i am much more mature than a 19 yrs old arab boy! Smile haha

verysimple Wrote:Well damn, that truly is the mother of the most sucking situations... Have you tried to contact him? Should never ever infinity ever let go of love like this that easy... Love is rare, so grab it and seize when you see it!

Yeah,gotta second verysimple. What stopped you from contacting him again?

verysimple Wrote:"MEN Cannot be trusted!" I have been through some crazy life effed up situations... Yet in the end I just evolved emotionally as well as evolving as a person and maturing! I have been through alot but it was good for me on the long run... It is why people always tell me that i am much more mature than a 19 yrs old arab boy! Smile haha

I get the maturity comment a lot too, haha (I'm currently sexually involved with a 47 year old, and it's been eye opening in so many different ways! It came with some initial guilt, but it's been so invigorating learning from an older gay man, as if he were my mentor. Even if we are in some weird limbo of caring for each other but not actually being a couple. The logistics of that wouldn't work out, anyway)

Men cannot be trusted. Sex drives are scary, controlling things (and a very wonderful thing at the same time).

Everything in life is an experience. The best we can do is learn from each little step. Getting a couple bad boyfriends is all part of the cycle, I think.

MoonLemon Wrote:I get the maturity comment a lot too, haha (I'm currently sexually involved with a 47 year old, and it's been eye opening in so many different ways! It came with some initial guilt, but it's been so invigorating learning from an older gay man, as if he were my mentor. Even if we are in some weird limbo of caring for each other but not actually being a couple. The logistics of that wouldn't work out, anyway)

Men cannot be trusted. Sex drives are scary, controlling things (and a very wonderful thing at the same time).

Everything in life is an experience. The best we can do is learn from each little step. Getting a couple bad boyfriends is all part of the cycle, I think.

I totally agree... All experiences, bad, good, bittersweet are good for us on the long run because they make us the person we are today! Smile

MoonLemon Wrote:Everything in life is an experience. The best we can do is learn from each little step. Getting a couple bad boyfriends is all part of the cycle, I think.

It is! And I choose to never regret any action that I take,cause it's not about the outcome,it's about the journey and what you learn from it. Smile

verysimple Wrote:Well damn, that truly is the mother of the most sucking situations... Have you tried to contact him? Should never ever infinity ever let go of love like this that easy... Love is rare, so grab it and seize when you see it!

I've tried to contact him a long time ago but last I heard he got married. maybe he was just going through a phase or something. I'm happy for him.

AlfredMamza Wrote:I'm a bit skeptical about all of this "love at first sight" cause I believe the actual term is infatuation or puppy love. Nevertheless,I suppose it is still love. And it could develop into real love. If we're going for that,I guess my first puppy love was to my female cousin (note that it is not considered incest in Islam for cousins as they can get married,though rarely happen in our culture). I and her brother are of the same age and my lil sister and her are of the same age. So we got along very well and had been each other play mates every time we visit our grandparents' house. Well,there was this one time where she visited and stayed over at my house. Later that evening,she asked my lil sis to ask me if I have any feelings for her (so she made the first move,lol),and then my lil sis asked,and of course I said yes,and that's how we knew of each others' feelings. But it was brief. Nothing much happened,except for some exchange of blush and shyness and awkward moments,haha. That happened when we were in elementary school. Recently she got married,and I couldn't describe how happy I was for her. It's like she's my second lil sister,and she did trust me enough to tell about the guy before they were even engaged,before her parents even knew about their relationship. But now that I know that I am gay,I'm glad nothing developed from our little puppy love episode. But it feels amazing caring about another person that much. Smile

(Adam) You're right of course - I know that what Will and I were feeling that first night was infatuation and intense sexual attraction. But he's a romantic, so looking back it becomes love at first sight. But I think we're proof that a situation like that can develop into something, since we've lived together for 5 1/2 years and are getting married in January...

AdamAndWill Wrote:Will: Sometimes you just know, and it doesn't matter what anyone says or thinks. I fell in love with Adam the night we met - it's been over 6 years now, and I still feel the same way...

Same here, the very first day I met Alex it was an immediate thunder strike, even though he threw up on me, but before he did, we had quite a long chat. But here's how it happened. I met Alex I was 29 and he was 19, it just so happened that a friend of mine was launching a party for March break - I wasn't in school anymore, but as a graduate from the same university, I do sometimes go back and assist my fellow students. Alex was introduced to me by a friend, he believed that I could help him overcome his latest breakup so he asked me to have a chat with Alex who was totally depressed.

Back then I was in a relationship with a girl, the mother of my son Joshua. At first, I did not think much of Alex, yes, when I saw that tall blond guy standing up in front of me, I can't say I didn't have dirty thoughts, I had in front of me a beautiful (way too beautiful) guy, he was a bit tipsy, but I wasn't drunk enough yet not to notice his perfect being. He was like a dream come true. I always had a thing for natural blond twink, but that dude was too much, he seemed to me as he was coming out from one of those annoying American sitcoms where all girls and boys are beautiful, even the fat ones. Basically, I was told already that he was gay, but I didn't know what kind of demons was eating him alive.

So here I was talking with this amazing twink about relationship, advising him how to get back on its feet and trying my best to avoid looking at him straight in his eyes, otherwise I would have definitely lose my cool with him, and even though I know it would have been quite easy to take advantage of him, I kept my control and put on my professional suit. Remember, I said he barfed on me? Well, it was my fault, because I did order another drink for us and I knew he had quite enough already. After he finished drinking its last glass, he said he wasn't feeling good so I walked him out on the porch and when we hugged, because he was crying, it was too late to back up and he threw up on me.

The next scene was too beautiful, forget about the fact that I had his last drinks all over me, he felt so bad, he went on apologizing a thousand times. That's when our eyes crossed each other eyes and that's when I knew I liked him. So I called up a taxi, and climbed in with him. That night that taxi ride cost me a good 75 dollars because Alex was living at his aunt's way far from where I was living, but I didn't want to let him go all by himself. I got him out of the taxi and walked him home and even made sure he was in his bed before I left. His aunt also thanked me a thousand time lol.

As I said I did keep his jacket, that was after our eyes crossed, because before, I would have just dump him home and forget all about him, but when our eyes crossed I knew there was something in there, sure he was my dream boy, but it was more powerful than just the sexual attraction. I had a long talk with Alex, we talked for 2 hours where he was telling me about his past, how he found out he was gay, how people judge him, how his beauty got only shit for him etc. I made him laugh many times and that loud laughing of his still resonates in my head while I’m writing this.

Two days later, I decided to give him a call and set a rendez-vous to give him back his jacket, since I was not planning on drinking that day I drove all the way to his aunt’s and picked him up. I am also a very reserved and shy guy, YES all of you there saying that you’re shy and stuff, I understand you perfectly because I am also very shy, even though I can be loud sometimes, I’m more of the silent kind. So no need to tell you that I was quite nervous, because Alex was just the kind of guy that so many people fall immediately in love with him, he’s just too hot. Although I don’t consider myself ugly, I did myself believe that he was wayyy out of my league. But Alex was super happy to see me, kissed me on the cheek twice and climbed in the car, took his jacket and thanked me again for all I did and we stopped at a coffee shop and talked some more. That is when I announced him that I was in a relationship with a girl and that’s where I understood that Alex did fancy me because he really did look sad about that news, but we kept on seeing each other several times afterward, we became friends. He came several times to my house and met my girlfriend and my son. And one night, a night where my son and girlfriend were away we were alone in the house and we decided to have a midnight skinny dip in the pool. That was one huge mistake, up until then Alex didn't know I fancy him, when he got naked and dove in the pool I've got a major erection that couldn't go away and well you guess the rest he got hard too and we end up kissing. And it end ups in the bedroom.

Afterward, we went at least for a two months without seeing each other, we were texting and emailing often, but we decided that it wasn't a good idea to see each other again since neither I or him could control our instincts.

During that two months, I went through a lot of questioning myself regarding my actual relationship. It’s not that I didn't like my girlfriend, but for many years I had regressed my gay persona and now that I had this amazing hot looking guy in my mirador I started questioning myself again. And this time Alex was the one who helped me through it.

I invited him home and told him that I was in love with him and he confirmed that he also was found of me and from that day on, I decided to have a talk with my girlfriend who surprisingly was very understanding. We split, I gave her the house, the car and Joshua’s responsibility and I bought a condo and three months later Alex was moving in. I kept very good relation with my girlfriend, to what level you would ask? Well, she is Jasmine's mother.

Jasmine is Alex’s natural daughter, I arranged with my ex to become egg donor for Alex, she was there with us when we got married and she’s still with us as I write this.
Yes, this was quite an adventure, I took a large risk, but I also remained honest to all of them and that’s why there’s no jealousy, animosity or envy between all of us and I have my dream boy and he has his dream husband. My ex-girlfriend has two beautiful kids with two men she loves and respect.