Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Want to raise money any ideas?
So I need $156,280 to buy my ultimate Maserati. Anyone have any ideas on how I can raise it?
Richard

Rob a bank?

In all honesty I think most of us are already having money issues, and are all looking for ways to raise a tad more. $156,280 is pretty step, most folk don't see that for at least 2 years of hard labor.

Bake sales?

You can always do what I do... Now im not sure if you guys have this in america however its known as a car boot sale.... Basically you find an all year round one and you buy goods to a certain value and then the following week yoiu go back and sell them at a higher price... I do this and tend to look for job lots as you can talk them down in price and soon things build up quicker...

I'm afraid it's a bad time at the moment to try to raise money to make your dream come true, unless you've got the Midas Touch?

Coffee

Almac Wrote:I'm afraid it's a bad time at the moment to try to raise money to make your dream come true, unless you've got the Midas Touch?

Coffee

The time is never bad all the time a dream is alive if you continue to work on it you will get there.... It took six years for me to save for a desposit on my mortgage and i did it however i sacrificed everything including holidays abroad.... I never been abroad in my life

Kindest regards

zeon x

Wow I was mostly joking when I posted this but hey, thanks for all the interest guys.
Richard

Sell a kidney on ebay

Rawr Wrote:Sell a kidney on ebay

Sell a kidney on Etsy.