Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted: With/without clothes
Luka Rocco Magnotta
wanted for information in the killing and dismembering of his boy friend Jun Lin
[Image: 6a00d8341c730253ef0163060d4c93970d-300wi]
The Chinese consulate in Montreal said Jun Lin was from the city of Wuhan, in central China, and arrived in Montreal in July 2011 to study.

According to people who knew him in Montreal, Lin used Justin as a given name, and Patrick on his Facebook profile.

He was registered as an undergraduate student in engineering and computer science at Concordia University.

Lin had moved into a new Griffintown-area apartment with a roommate, on May 1.

He kept to himself and acted as any "nice guy" would, according to his superintendent, Fred Hedriana, who said "he looked like a gentleman."

His neighbour Tyson James told CBC that Lin played his music "pretty loud," but that, "It hasn't been happening in the last few days."

Lin was last seen by friends on May 24 and according to police was killed on May 24 or 25.

Lin's disappearance was reported to the Chinese consulate on the 29th, and the consulate in turn reported it to the police. That was the same day the grisly parcels were discovered en route to the Liberal Party, and a human torso was found in a trashheap in Montreal. After a "grisly" crime scene was discovered in Magnotta's apartment, police initiated a country-wide search for him.

But it seems Magnotta had already left the country by then, and now a "senior French police official" says he's "sure" Magnotta's hiding out in France. From CBCNews:

Interpol posted a picture and information on Montreal resident Magnotta on its website Thursday among a group of many international suspects wanted for crimes including homicide, kidnapping and organized crime.

Interpol's involvement came after Montreal police issued a worldwide warrant for first-degree murder.

Clues at the Montreal crime scene led police to expand their search abroad, police said on Wednesday.

"We found some evidence," said Lafrenière. "We found, also, a letter that was posted on a website making us believe he might be gone out of the country."

He said they were working with airport officials in Montreal as well, but wouldn't disclose any information they had provided.

"There is no country in the world that is not talking about him," Lafrenière said. "There’s a lot of heat on him. There’s a lot of pressure on him, so we believe that it’s going to be hard for him.”

reference
http://www.towleroad.com/2012/06/the-you...ed-th.html

Sick puppy , I hope they find him soon.

This sicko also made headlines for putting 2 kittens into a plastic bag and sucking the air out with a vacuum until the kittens suffocated.

Video hosting websites are now trying to take down videos of him murdering and dismembering Lin, because as quick as they take one copy of the video down, another is posted.

Definately one sick puppy.

dfiant Wrote:This sicko also made headlines for putting 2 kittens into a plastic bag and sucking the air out with a vacuum until the kittens suffocated.

Video hosting websites are now trying to take down videos of him murdering and dismembering Lin, because as quick as they take one copy of the video down, another is posted.

Definately one sick puppy.

This reminds me, I wish YT and similar sites would make it an option to "ban yourself" from seeing a certain person's vids (that is once selected you can't see anymore vids by that person at all without changing your settings). There are lesser reasons, but the reason that I really want this is because there are a few sick individuals who deceptively post a vid looking to be interesting and hide really sick, disturbing images that once in a blue moon even include images like you described (IIRC one video featured a pic of a suffocated cat and presented it as something else to trick people like me to click on it, though this is extremely rare and this specific incident was, I think, about 6 years ago, but since then I've become a little more careful on what I click) just to freak you out (of course any rants or even just thumbing them down is just pure reward to such evil people). I like to think myself civilized and having a cool head but I must say if I knew anyone who did that I'd be sorely tempted--and just might give in to temptation--to smash their computer.

It really is quite shocking, a close friend of mine is enrolled in the exact same program in the same school as the victim, probably had classes with him, but he didn't know the victim.

What's really tragic is how obvious all the warning signs were that Magnotta was a dangerous individual, but nothing was done. The police are saying Lin and Magnotta were in a relationship, but local media seems to suggest they might have just had an anonymous hook-up type thing, since none of the victim's friends seem to have known Magnotta.

It is true that this guy is 100% disturbing BUT I find it even more disturbing that these websites that depict this crap gets thousands of views and fans....int he same way people collect serial killer "memorabilia". I don't have a shred of anything in my entire being that understands this. Then again...I never slow up to view an accident...I dont' even look.

About killers and people......I took one look in the guys eyes in his photo and felt sick. I worked with a serial killer once...he was our doorman at one of the clubs. Supposedly he was "straight"...I freaked out when I met him and had a horrible physical reaction and wanted to throw up...I told him to stay the f*ck away from me...

..everyone else was blinded by his looks and his image and actually crushing on the creep and although I didn't know exactly why at the time....I knew something was horribly wrong with him and tried to warn everyone...they all ridiculed me......until he was splashed all over the headlines. Then they wanted to know how "I knew"...I had a better question though which was..."How the F*ck didn't YOU know something was wrong?"

...that is why I often say that our addiction to images (and apathy) will eventually be our downfall as a civilization.

They apprehanded him in Berlin.

pellaz Wrote:They apprehanded him in Berlin.

Good to hear!

pellaz Wrote:They apprehanded him in Berlin.

Yes, I got that news this morning...good to know...but have to wonder how many more there are like him out there waiting to be discovered or willing to emulate this freak