Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanting first time...but very specific.
Wow...I can't believe I'm doing this, but I need to get some advice and this seems like a good place to go.

I'm 37, never been with a guy before, I've been with multiple women (and I still love to be with a woman)...but, for many years (around 10-15 years) I've thought about finding a guy to be with. Right now the thought in my mind is about a sexual experience with a guy, but I am looking for very specific.

I don't want to get or give oral sex. I don't want to kiss. I would really prefer a guy that is very feminine (a cross-dresser/transvestite would be fine/good). Right now I don't want a relationship, but anything can happen with something new.

Here's another thing, and I'm hoping others can relate: If I am going to have a sexual experience with another guy I DON'T want a guy that is well-hung (3-5 inches would be fine...I am a little above average, I've been called "big"), and I want to be bottom (I've done a little research on this...). Of course safe sex is something I want as well.

As the years go by I find myself wanting this more and more, and I feel like I'm going to miss out on something I need to experience if I don't go forward with it.

Where do I start? How do I keep it discreet? Am I being too picky? I really don't know what to do next...any advice?...

Welcome to EC!

The best thing about internet sex is your ability to ask for precisely what you want right at the outset. You don't have to meet somebody, get to know them over the course of several meetings, and then hope they'll be down with doing what you'd like in bed. You can just jump right to that. So I'd say your best bet is to find a good hook-up site (NOT dating site), and place an ad.

"Straight man, late 30s, looking to explore the other side. Seeking effeminate/feminine male, age unimportant, to top me. Average or smaller-than-average dicks greatly preferred. No intimacy or oral - anal only."

Lex

Great advice. I really appreciate it. I will do some looking around!Confusedmile:

If you find a potential guy, make sure you meet up in public somewhere (over coffee for instance) just so you can see how you feel in his presence. If you get any weird vibes from him, feel free to call it off.

Lex

Thank you again. This is all new to me, and any advice is awesome. Confusedmile: