Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
War
I got asked yesterday by a new reporter for the local town news if I would support NZ in a war with America against noth Korea and why.

My answer was no. and why. Cos war is shit.

If NZ was asked to go to war with America I wouldn't support it. The thought of war sickens me the thought of someone who is loved being killed hurts me. I was thinking about it last night and today. But I can see war in the near future.

I pray not for war but for definite change.

There is only 2 ways to prevent war.

1. get rid of religion.
2. get rid of money.

The root of every single war.

Or we could get out our pots and pans hand bang them real loud like iceland did. They sacked there government and did it all peacefully. I think there is still very much need for spirituality!!! And I don't think we can rid the world of money. I think we can live equally with one another. We need to live life for life.

dfiant Wrote:There is only 2 ways to prevent war.

1. get rid of religion.
2. get rid of money.

The root of every single war.

I think it's naive to assume eliminating religion would prevent war.

SolemnBoy Wrote:I think it's naive to assume eliminating religion would prevent war.

Also getting rid of money won't make resources any less scarce. It's scarce resources that countries are willing to fight over.

So, apart from the religion thing and the money thing...Confusedmile:

So is North Korea a Religious hazard or a monetary hazard?Rolleyes

What the News People tell me:

North Korea is a Dictatorship whose leader is the God of North Korea and is building nuclear arms and rockets in order to attack the Great Evil, America.

Is this what is really happening???

Is it the rest of the world's place to oppose this Dictator before he attains rocketry and nuclear weapons? Does he poise a real threat or is all his posturing a little man terrified in a big man's world?

Is becoming a nuclear power an insurance policy for him, insurance that no other country will just attack one day or does he plan on using nukes as a preemptive attack?

Yes war sucks, and war is the last option humans should use to solve their problems, however there are times when war is the only option.

Is this such a time?

War may be the only alternative here.

The USA adopted a stupid policy of not using assassination as a way to gain power in other nations. It was a stupid move. Cutting of the head of the beast usually does the job far cleaner than bombing out whole cities of civilian populations.

But war has its bright side, if you are an arms dealer you can make tons of money....

SolemnBoy Wrote:I think it's naive to assume eliminating religion would prevent war.

Look at the history of wars and current day wars, let me know which ones didn't involve conflicting religious views, then those handfuls of wars would have been through greed.

dfiant Wrote:Look at the history of wars and current day wars, let me know which ones didn't involve conflicting religious views, then those handfuls of wars would have been through greed.

Loads of wars have been carried out with the objective of gaining more land or in some cases for no other reason than to show how powerful one's nation is.

Quote:So is North Korea a Religious hazard or a monetary hazard?Rolleyes
Monetary as this has created GREED which is the actual catalyst for conflict. I want what you have got and I am going to take even if I have no right to it.

Quote:North Korea is a Dictatorship whose leader is the God of North Korea and is building nuclear arms and rockets in order to attack the Great Evil, America.
Is that how it is being reported in the USA? WOW! uhhhmmmm propaganda much?

Quote:But war has its bright side, if you are an arms dealer you can make tons of money....
That's pretty much what modern day warfare comes down to.

Listen to this and tell me that Jello Biafra was wrong back in the early 1980's Smile

I think it is a stupid move for North Korea to start facing nuclear weapons at the shores of the USA. The thought that runs through my head is that he thinks he is losing the respect of his people so he has to pull out his member and wave it around in peoples faces to show that he has the bigger balls. Doing this is not a wise decision for him, it is just going to piss off some powerful people and make his life a living hell. He would do better if he would just stick everything out diplomatically.

I never thought I would live to see a World War, but I might just see one in the next few years. By the way, where is the Vatican during all of this. I think they should step in and be the middle person in all of this and make peace with everyone. Oh I forgot, they are all standing outside the local all boys school trying to find their next dates for the schools dance.

I think North Korea needs to sit in the naughty corner and think about what they are doing and when their time in the corner is up, then they need to write an apology letter to the leader of every country. All I have to say is, I blame this all on Denis Rodnam.