Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
War with Iran, will the UK help
Newt Gingrich Contemplates War with Iran

isnt the weapons of mass destruction is a little warn out?
but what if we actually did it an in the end only found a few cans of paint in the land mass the size of California. err ... didnt this already happen a few years ago.

Makes more sense than a war with Iraq....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

hello,
I find that war solves nothing so to be honest if we cannot discuss as people sparing innocent lives then we are nothing more than animals

zeon Wrote:hello,
I find that war solves nothing so to be honest if we cannot discuss as people sparing innocent lives then we are nothing more than animals

What would you have done about the fall of Poland? Written a strongly worded letter?

It may read like jest but it is a serious question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

The whole issue of the UK becoming involved with other peoples wars is getting rather tiresome, it's about time we let the middle east get on with their own issues and let them do what they want. Far too many UK soldiers have been killed in such a backward nation.

If Iran allows a Rothschild controlled Central Bank there will be no war......

Quote:I find that war solves nothing so to be honest if we cannot discuss as people sparing innocent lives then we are nothing more than animals
I completely agree!! War is the last thing, the thing that is at the bottom of the barrel and the laundry basket that anyone could grab. It should be the finalization of everything that goes on, but it seems now war breaks out just for the slightest jab.

Why war with Iran?? That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Besides tension? What kind of other beef does US or UK have with them? I mean US has tension with Russia, China, Cuba, Myanmar, it doesn't mean we should have war with all of them.

Pellaz, you must remember Vietnam. It was a totally political war. A few years back McNamara said it should have never happened.

I don't understand so much about Iran. I know that in the 60's Israel bombed a plant in Iraq that was suspected of manufacturing nuclear weapons and the US at that time condemn Israel.
I think any war with Iran would be more devistating than Iraq and would have more consequences for the US.
Too easy to manufacturer dirty bombs. IMO

jbd555 Wrote:Pellaz, you must remember Vietnam. It was a totally political war. A few years back McNamara said it should have never happened.
While I agree on the latter, I don't completely agree on the former. Viet Nam was more like a strategy war, I totally saw it as the US thinking that it was the last straw to defend the Far East from the advancing of Communism. If the war hadn't decimated USSR and China forces as much as the US's, then Communism no doubt would have continued to advance towards Cambodia, Laos, and eventually to India and Thailand.

interesting Wrote:While I agree on the latter, I don't completely agree ... If the war hadn't decimated USSR and China forces as much as the US's, then Communism no doubt would have continued to advance towards Cambodia, Laos, and eventually to India and Thailand.

The whole cold war thing was a media driven lie, Russian MayDay parades were just fresh paint over rust[Image: Russian+parade.bmp]

which is worse, communism or a totally corrupt government, either case citizens just drive around in 1950's Chevy impalas
[Image: chev-impala-59-rv.jpg]