Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
War with Iran, will the UK help
HollandofFrance Wrote:i cant stand gingrich but i didnt vote for Obama
Consider gay rights made some advancement under Obama, at the cost of those marsh Arabs, i would vote for Obama again. But than i am in a small group of people calling themselves gay or bi and:
-not in the closet
-i have a loving partner who is marriage material.

HollandofFrance Wrote:... how saadam bulldozed and killed the marsh Arabs maybe the oldest culture on earth? how he wiped out an area the size of maybe new york city with bulldozers thats pretty mass destruction weapons -bulldozers
Mass destruction does not equal bulldozers, I despise my tax money going for a war against bulldozers, but i guess its more than the few paint cans they finally found. I just see:
-It was a distraction for the common un-educated America while they have their standard of living trashed and their retirements diminished.
-Why do Americans have to get involved if the marsh Arabs are not willing to fight for them selves. Look at what the Libya rebels in Tripoli did to over through Gadhafi. If there was no oil and or no benefit for the Bush family i know no one would care.
-It de-stabilized the region and a setup for WW3.

DOMITIAN Wrote:What about the UK itself becoming a "backward nation". It is the legacy of the British Empire, (which was nothing more than a global system of capitalist monopolies), that has resulted in the influx of large numbers of Muslims, (from poor and culturally backward countries), into the UK.

Sure, Muslims, at a whopping 2.7% of the UK population, are responsible for the complete destruction of their society Rolleyes.

DOMITIAN Wrote:Some would claim that Iran is "a peace loving nation". I do not think so. Peace loving nations do not spew hatred and make threats like the Theocratic State of Iran. Most exiled Persians I have met, wish they had their "Shah" back and dream of a resurected "Persian Empire". Botom line is: Todays Iran makes former Nazi Germany look benign.

Nazi Germany... Unless they've killed 5-7 million civilians somehow with no one noticing, I don't think so.

DOMITIAN Wrote:A big war is coming; perhaps aroud 2014, so as to mark the 100 aniversary of the First World War.

Amazing powers of prophecy you've got there. What do you use? The stars? Or maybe some sort of animal sacrifice.

OrphanPip Wrote:Amazing powers of prophecy you've got there. What do you use? The stars? Or maybe some sort of animal sacrifice.

Hey, don't knock it. Reading animal entrails to discover the meaning of life, the Universe, and next season's fashion is a time honored European tradition.

Inchante Wrote:Hey, don't knock it.
i was surprised how soon the the military grab for oil started.

DOMITIAN Wrote:What about the UK itself becoming a "backward nation". It is the legacy of the British Empire, (which was nothing more than a global system of capitalist monopolies), that has resulted in the influx of large numbers of Muslims, (from poor and culturally backward countries), into the UK.

Otherwise; the UK, Israel and the USA are politically bound together like a bundle of asparagus. Just as the US Dollar is the actual economic support behind the British Pound, (not the Euro). U can count on one thing: If the USA takes military action against a nuclear Iran, the Britts will help. They have no choice.

Some would claim that Iran is "a peace loving nation". I do not think so. Peace loving nations do not spew hatred and make threats like the Theocratic State of Iran. Most exiled Persians I have met, wish they had their "Shah" back and dream of a resurected "Persian Empire". Botom line is: Todays Iran makes former Nazi Germany look benign.

A big war is coming; perhaps aroud 2014, so as to mark the 100 aniversary of the First World War.

I would assume by your statement then that you would NOT consider the United States, Britain, and Israel to be peace loving nations, as they are each prone to spewing hatred and threats.

I would not disagree that the UK is backward in some respects. I don't think it has anything to do with immigration policy or the religion of those who immigrate to the U.K., however. Maintaining a relatively powerless monarchy, a state religion, and guaranteed positions in parliament for clergy are probably better examples.

On gay rights, healthcare, primary and secondary education, and the acceptance of scientific thought over religious thought U.K. makes the U.S. look backward, however.

pellaz Wrote:i was surprised how soon the the military grab for oil started.

? That was non sequitur. Honestly, I would be very surprised to see another military action to secure oil in the near future, at least one headed by the United States (thus the reason that France and G.B. headed the "intervention" in Libya). Given the current political climate here, I think such an action would prove quite hazardous to a politician's health. It has been a long time, but from what I understand, heads still retain an innate capacity to roll.

East Wrote:What talk shows do you listen to?

thom hartman youtube randi Rhodes Stephenie miller ,Limbaugh,alex jones, webster tarpley,,hannity coombs,clark howard,aim radio,,michel savage, george noory,others not that i agree with everything said on these

dfiant Wrote:Thats the 2 parts of your post that fit perfectly together in understanding the war in Afghanistan.

Bush and Oil Pipeline

why dont like the flag of my country?

i like my country

i dont burn your flag

the west must destroy iran before they manufacture nukes and send us all into oblivion.
i say GO GO GO to the usa war on iran
that will be awesome

procrasty Wrote:the west must destroy iran before they manufacture nukes and send us all into oblivion.
i say GO GO GO to the usa war on iran
that will be awesome

I say you're a very foolish man to say that about destroying another country irrespective of nuclear weapon, what planet are you living on it's certainly not this one?