Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*Warning* Libertylove4 has an idea!
Okay so here is my idea....I have been on youtube for a while now and am also a subscriber to many "collaborative" channels. It's a channel were different people come together and make videos based on just a random vlog, or a special topic for the week, etc. Each person takes a day of the week and that makes up the channel. I have always wanted to be apart of something like this but so far have been unsuccessful. But tonight I thought of something...I am propositioning all of you gayspeak members who would like to be on a channel with me? We could call it the gayspeak channel or something and talk about gay issues and whatever else comes to mind. If you are interested let me know...it would also help if one of the people interested was good with technology since I am down right terrible at it. Thanks all Biggrina

Wish I had the time. I really want to get more involved with video asap...

Although I have a youtube Channel which I have recently started uploading videos to, I've only made videos on Video games.
Making videos of me talking about gay issues would just feel awkward, But I wouldn't mind helping with video Editing and the like.:biggrin: (even though I'm no expert by ANY means)
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

You get a lot of weirdo's on youtube, and especially with posting video's you're exposed to a lot of gay bashing.