• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warning : bodily function ahead
LMAO!! LaughLaughLaugh

You guys crack me up :biggrin:

For the record... I STAND :tongue:

OMG, I cant believe that this thread is already two pages

Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:LOLLING IRL!!!!

I actually wonder how can you clean it properly by standing.. coz surely if anything is there, then as you stand, the cheeks are going to squish it non!? ewwwwwww!!!!!

Billington Wrote:and he actually had his leg propped up on the loo, giving himself a proper good clean under there!!!!!
sorry for taking this too far!!!

OK, so I took detailed notes this evening... and just to be clear, WLM, it isnt like you jump up off the toilet and lock legs squeezing real tight, LOL...

you get off the seat, keep a little squat and wipe... you rid yourself of the toilet in any obstruction of reach, etc. You can also move around and get into a better position to take care of biz.

Wonder how many folks go as far as Bs bro?

Also wonder how many Asians using squat toilets stand up or stay squatted. With a squat toilet there really isnt a toilet to get in the way

Bouncer

I seem to remember that in Japan they have the sort of toilet bowl that actually springs water onto your behind and then blow dries it clean... and dry... or maybe it was an innovation that I read about. Never been to Japan so would you care to comment, Frank?

princealbertofb Wrote:I seem to remember that in Japan they have the sort of toilet bowl that actually springs water onto your behind and then blow dries it clean... and dry... or maybe it was an innovation that I read about. Never been to Japan so would you care to comment, Frank?

Yeah, there are all kind of fancy toilets in Japan. Seat warmers are rather nice and actually helps gets things moving... never had the auto bidet/dryer thing to use... but the low to the ground squat toilets are difficult to get use to...

Also, it is very very rare to find paper towels in Japanese toilets. They consider that filthy and you either have hand blowers or everyone has their own handkerchief. I have a HUGE handkerchief collection - most from Jean-Paul Gaultier :biggrin:

Iff you read this thread without logging in you can google ads on the right hand side advertising "Toilet Seats"

How camp is that !

Star Twister Wrote:Iff you read this thread without logging in you can google ads on the right hand side advertising "Toilet Seats"

How camp is that !

NO SH*T ***

Squatting toilets (ie a hole in the ground) are common public conveniences in France. The more modern ones are like the base of a shower and have two raised steps on which you place your feet. My worst experience was of an auto flush system at a motorway rest area (an "aire") that worked according to its own rules. The decision whether to stand or sit/squat was purely academic after that. :eek: Fortunately it was a very hot day and didn't take too long for me to steam gently in the sun in my clothes till I was dry enough to get back in the car.

For Dan...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5910431

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread...=109766651

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:LOLLING IRL!!!!

I actually wonder how can you clean it properly by standing.. coz surely if anything is there, then as you stand, the cheeks are going to squish it non!? ewwwwwww!!!!!

i'm with you on this one Big Grin

Well, I'm a stander. I am very particular about being clean, so I really make an effort to wipe very well, which only seems possible to me when I stand/squat.

I guess that it is just one of those little quirks you never really think about.