Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warning : bodily function ahead
Okay boys,everybody goes to the toilet here.Anyways,I discovered something new today : some people wipe their behinds while still sitting down on the toilet!This came as an absolute shock to me,I didn't think that was possible.Apparently it involves only putting one glute on the seat and then...(I stopped her before she continued).She has been doing this her whole life and she thought that everybody did it like her.I do my business,stand up then proceed to wipe.How do you do it?Are you familiar with this sitting maneuver?

Are you serious ? Confusedmile:

UH HUH! :biggrin: She was a little disgusted that I did it standing up even! Headscratch

LMAO

Then for your info I sit

I can't believe I have just said that on a public forum !!!!

*thinks toilet habits will never be the same again, will always be thinking of Dan's question on GS*

:eek: OMG!How do you people live with yourselves?!You sit!I thought that maybe it was a chick thing.My word!

LOL

i would find it most uncomon to be standing astride wiping your behined, I consider it to be more natural to sit and wipe :biggrin:

I sit... just lean over to one side and wipe!

Had this thread come up a while back over on that other forum to do with lots of gym built guys I go to... and THAT was the first time I realised some people STAND! I was like WTF!?!?

NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO!That's it,I'm taking Jamie,wouldlike and my friend and will send you guys in for psychiatric evaluation!Guyr,c'mon now!Is it possible to THOROUGHLY clean everything back there when you don't stand?Honest to God,I'm SHOCKED!

Dan1089 Wrote:NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO!That's it,I'm taking Jamie,wouldlike and my friend and will send you guys in for psychiatric evaluation!Guyr,c'mon now!Is it possible to THOROUGHLY clean everything back there when you don't stand?Honest to God,I'm SHOCKED!

Your funny !!!

XXXXXXXXX

Dan babe, I stand xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!