Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warning : bodily function ahead
Shadow Wrote:Dan babe, I stand xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

[Image: eeeeek.gif]

Lol2.

I must admit that up until this thread, I too had never heard of anybody sitting down to finish-up ... it just never even occurred to me ...

It's interesting in a purely "well I never knew that" sense though ... Confusedmile:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Shadow Wrote:Lol2.

I must admit that up until this thread, I too had never heard of anybody sitting down to finish-up ... it just never even occurred to me ...

It's interesting in a purely "well I never knew that" sense though ... Confusedmile:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

You kinda have a point Shadow, It's a little weird talking about it on an open forum Confusedmile:

I guess on the plus-side though, it shows how comfortable we all are with each other, that we're so willing to divulge such ... information ...

Lol2. You will, however, note that I made sure to say that I'm NOT in favour of our profiles being made public ??

Can you IMAGINE ?? Google THAT !!!

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Shadow Wrote:I guess on the plus-side though, it shows how comfortable we all are with each other, that we're so willing to divulge such ... information ...

Lol2. You will, however, note that I made sure to say that I'm NOT in favour of our profiles being made public ??

Can you IMAGINE ?? Google THAT !!!

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

LOL

Indeed Mr Shadow

xxx

I just had an epiphany....in the toilet! Bow to Jamie Bow to Michael.

HOWL !!!!!

[Image: funny.gif] [Image: funny.gif] [Image: funny.gif] [Image: funny.gif] [Image: funny.gif]

LOLLING IRL!!!!

I actually wonder how can you clean it properly by standing.. coz surely if anything is there, then as you stand, the cheeks are going to squish it non!? ewwwwwww!!!!!

You're all going to think I'm from the weirdest family ever when I say what im about to say....but being open as a family cant be a bad thing, and this thread is too hilarious not to post on.

I was always very aware of this very controversial debate... as my brother and I actually differ in "method" as it were. I chose the sitting method. However, my brother chooses to stand. I always used to think the same as you, wouldlikemuscles, that it must all squidge (eeeeeuuugh!!). That is, untill I walked in on him once.... and he actually had his leg propped up on the loo, giving himself a proper good clean under there!!!!! (NOT a sight you want to see from a family member!!)

sorry for taking this too far!!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

DAN !

anyway ...since i am anonymous here ...
just wanted to know whether a tissue alone would do a job that I THINK ( cant be more outspoken) must be done with water and soap ...

---------

a face showing an expression of someone who accidentally been seen by someone else in the bathroom