Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Was Aaron Alexis (the navy yard shooter) Gay?
paradoxpdigm Wrote:It might be very cute if it didn't have the ability to make you psychotic by disrupting your brain's
neural network via ELF interference...yes lots of fun there.

Your 50s comment is actually the more cute though...hehe. The fact is this science dates back to some of Tesla's work which was earlier...but you neglected to post the backlit LCD display...they were using things like Nixie tubes back in those days for such devices (and yes nixie tubes were very cool)

I like you for some reason,,,, but I'm not someone who is willing to waste much time with conspiracy theory's or unproven speculations.

I wish you luck,
Jim
We Have Elvis !!

And yeah...I have to agree with you that the device is totally fictitious based on your extensive research into the matter and the fact that you obviously have an advanced degree in physics.
(the fact that the FCC is currently investigating the matter is irrelevant here)

Thats a total shame...I was hoping for more of your hard hitting scientific insight into the matter...lol.

For LJay at post 21, my post 5 which was just approved shows the of the site.
No need to enter search terms and this device has nothing to do with what you are talking about.

For anyone following this topic/thread...I would suggest that those of you who are young gay men consider these extremely important facets to this issue:

1. The actions of gay men in the 70s and 80s, particularly in the United States (Greenwich Village and San Francisco), are viewed by many people around the world as the primary causal factor in the evolution of the AIDS epidemic.

2. The HIV virus has not been contained yet and it although it is not openly discussed in the media there is certainly concern about its propagation.

Now, ask yourself this question...if at some point scientists decide that this epidemic is a threat to the survival of the human race do you really think they would have a moral problem with eliminating the threat via whatever means are available...where do you think we are? ..."The its a small world ride" at Disney World...comeon...get real.

Yes its "conspiracy"...but only a fool thinks that all conspiracies are fictional...and of course there are those that have a vested interest in wanting you to think of them as fictional while they are killing you.

The bottom line is that given recent history targeting homosexual men and trying to eliminate them with whatever means possible is not something in the realm of Loch Ness Monster quackery. Its been done before very recently and without even sufficient cause as exists given the AIDS epidemic...so do yourself a favor and think of it analytically and rationally...because this is no fucking joke...thats my 2 cents.

How many gay friends or gay men in general do you know that have had psychiatric issues such as bipolar...seems like there are a lot of data points out there to substantiate these theories to me.

Here is a youtube video showing the fictitious device in operation:

ELF Generator Transmits 7.83 HZ Magnetic Signal