Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Was Aaron Alexis (the navy yard shooter) Gay?
LJay Wrote:"real world devices being sold on internet that can be used to cause psychological abnormalities simply by broadcasting a signal in the near vicinity of a targeted person."

Oh, yeah? Please elaborate.

search terms:

ZephyrTechnology
ELF Generator

LJay Wrote:[MENTION=23165]paradoxpdigm[/MENTION], don't worry about the moderation. It goes away after 50 posts. Until then it is random. Nothing wrong with you, just a troll prevention device.

Gotcha...I was trying to vector towards the website so that was likely the problem.
Its very easy to find and in any event it is mentioned in the video which is also easy to find. Just wanted to answer your question as quickly as possible.

ZephyrTechnology
ELF Generator

Hmm....

Maybe one of these would knock my roomie back into reality.
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:ZephyrTechnology
ELF Generator

Hmm....

Maybe one of these would knock my roomie back into reality.

Might be funny if 12 innocent people had not been killed. Sounds like you believe it is real but are
not concerned about such things.

In my internet searches,,, I found nothing that would indicate that Alexis was gay. He hung out with a couple of straight friends, but there was no evidence that he had gay friends or patronized gay establishments or visited gay sites on the internet.

There were some rumors that he was a gay Muslim who voted as a Democrat, yet - no evidence which could collaborate the rumor.

There is evidence that he had visited several medical facilities complaining of insomnia and at one point - complained of hearing voices.

Friends had told the police & reporters that Alexis had talked to them about not being paid for the work he was doing and had complained about being discriminated against.

In my opinion,,,, Alexis developed mental problems that went unnoticed until it was to late, and he ended up killing a lot of innocent people..

His last known religious affiliation was Buddhism
We Have Elvis !!

jimcrackcorn Wrote:In my internet searches,,, I found nothing that would indicate that Alexis was gay. He hung out with a couple of straight friends, but there was no evidence that he had gay friends or patronized gay establishments or visited gay sites on the internet.

There were some rumors that he was a gay Muslim who voted as a Democrat, yet - no evidence which could collaborate the rumor.

There is evidence that he had visited several medical facilities complaining of insomnia and at one point - complained of hearing voices.

Friends had told the police & reporters that Alexis had talked to them about not being paid for the work he was doing and had complained about being discriminated against.

In my opinion,,,, Alexis developed mental problems that went unnoticed until it was to late, and he ended up killing a lot of innocent people..

His last known religious affiliation was Buddhism

I have not researched it beyond an article that was posted on Freedom Outpost which

discussed a web page that Alexis created called "Mohammed Salem".

I have not researched it beyond an article that was posted on Freedom Outpost which discussed a web page that Alexis created called "Mohammed Salem". There were four possible references that were identified that Alexis could of been using for the page...they were a soccer player, newscaster, photographer, or a well known pop star. The pop star Mohammed Salem made a song entitled "lies" which was a about teen suicide among gay teens. From what I can tell it is certainly possible that Alexis was a closeted gay male. There do not appear to be any references to him having girlfriends in the US. The only thing reported in the news is that he traveled to the Philippines and was "interested in Asian women". I've seen lots of references to gay men who want to be straight and turn to Asian women in this regard...no mystery there - mail order brides tend to overlook these things (until they get a green card).

jimcrackcorn Wrote:In my internet searches,,, I found nothing that would indicate that Alexis was gay. He hung out with a couple of straight friends, but there was no evidence that he had gay friends or patronized gay establishments or visited gay sites on the internet.

I have not researched it beyond an article that was posted on Freedom Outpost which discussed a web page that Alexis created called "Mohammed Salem". There were four possible references that were identified that Alexis could of been using for the page...they were a soccer player, newscaster, photographer, or a well known pop star. The pop star Mohammed Salem made a song entitled "lies" which was a about teen suicide among gay teens. From what I can tell it is certainly possible that Alexis was a closeted gay male. There do not appear to be any references to him having
girlfriends in the US. The only thing reported in the news is that he traveled to the Philippines and was "interested in Asian women". Ive seen lots of references to gay men who want to be straight and turn to Asian women in this regard...no mystery there - mail order brides tend to overlook these things (until they get a green card).

I would like to post a reply but the moderation filter here wont let me through

@pa...digm, my impression was that you were saying that such things do exist and that you were giving me two examples. Googling them tells me that they do not do what we were talking about. If the navy yard shooter was influenced, ti was not by one of these things.

It is indeed a tragedy that people were killed, though I see that as a separate issue and unrelated to the devices being discussed.

I do not know if it was by Zephyr, but I spent several days hooked up to a remote heart monitor this last spring. Amazing but presently a bit awkward in use.

And believe me, if you knew my roomie, you would know why I am curious.
I bid NO Trump!