Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Was I Being Unreasonable?
You are not unreasonable or "too vanilla". you know what does it for you, and what doesn't. Unfortunately, what turned him on, was a major turn off for you. While break-ups are not fun, you shouldn't be forced to do something you don't want to, and he shouldn't have to give up a turn on (as long as it's not hurting anyone) so in this case, I think a break-up was inevitable.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

writerbree Wrote:IKR! Like what part of peeing on someone is romantic?

That's what I'm sayin. I mean I try not to be judgmental.. but I can't imagine how pissing on someone can be a turn on...

"Hey baby, let's go out for a romantic dinner and when we get back I'll piss on your head Wink!"...

Yeah no thanks. To each their own though lol.

There is no "too vanilla". You're you, and you shouldn't try to change that to accommodate someone else's proclivities. You may be "too vanilla" for his tastes, but it's not like his preferences dictate how you should be. Go out there and find someone who's more compatible.

I hope your next bf is not so shallow and self-centered. You deserve better. BTW, who says vanilla isn't the most enjoyed favorite? Right along with plain old chocolate!

Forget the tooty frooty, he's not your flavor! Remybussi
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

You are not "too vanilla", you simply don't like what he wants. Huge difference in sexual preferences could be a deal breaker for every relationship, so you just need to find the one who will want the same as you. When you meet someone more compatible with your preferences you will be able to discover what really turns you on in bed. Don't blame yourself - you are who you are and that makes you unique and special for someone over there. You just need to find this person.

ddd Wrote:You are not "too vanilla", you simply don't like what he wants. Huge difference in sexual preferences could be a deal breaker for every relationship, so you just need to find the one who will want the same as you. When you meet someone more compatible with your preferences you will be able to discover what really turns you on in bed. Don't blame yourself - you are who you are and that makes you unique and special for someone over there. You just need to find this person.

YES! Be glad you found out early instead of after a longer commitment! Wavey
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

No, you are not being unreasonable. I had a guy I had just started dating ask me if I was into scat play. I didn't even know what it was lol - had to google it - and EEEEEWWWW - I gag when I clean the litter box for GodSake...
Sex is not Performance Art --- and everyone has their own desires and limits. If we had gotten to know each other better, I'm sure my "bathroom buddy" might have disliked some of the things that turn me on.
If you care about someone and want a relationship, you work on resolving differences and making compromises, and you respect their boundaries., you don't insult them (too vanilla my ass) and walk out.
When I figured out what that guy was asking me to do, for some reason it struck me funny and I couldn't stop laughing - he didn't appreciate it - another Great Love Affair got flushed lol -

No your not wrong at all! If he really liked u he wouldn't of cared about u not wanting to try those fetish's. I think piss is pretty extreme fetish though that he expects from you so don't feel weird that u didn't want todo that. I know I wouldn't either!

Well if you really liked him you would do anything for him....

:tongue:

If there is piss it is most likely going to also include other forms of Dom/sub role play. I'm not saying all Dom/sub role play involves piss, but the the whole pissing on another person thing usually stems from Dom/sub mentality.

Understand that urine is sterile until it hits the urethra. The it picks up whatever bacteria/virus reside there - that varies on the general over all health of individual. The bladder is typically a sterile environment, unless there is urinary tract infection.

Unlike fecal matter which is chock full of interesting life forms.

What is urine made of?
Quote:"Urine is made up of aqueous solution of greater than 95% water, with urea 9.3 g/L, chloride 1.87 g/L, sodium 1.17 g/L, potassium 0.750 g/L, creatinine 0.670 g/L and other dissolved ions, inorganic and organic compounds. It also contains an assortment of inorganic salts and organic compounds, including proteins, hormones, and a wide range of metabolites, varying by what is introduced into the body."

Source: http://www.ask.com/question/what-is-urine-made-up-of

The 'ew factor' of urine is largely social programming. Its almost akin to having an 'ew factor' to ocean water which is rarely sterile, contains far many more dissolved minerals and people swim in it, surf in it, scuba dive in it and no one gets all freaky about anything but the sharks.

Urine does not contain sharks. Thus its safer than ocean water - far safer.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/08...80868.html makes for an interesting read.

And the old adage its better to be pissed off than pissed on is not wholly accurate. Angry people tend to die younger - thus being pissed off (anger) tends to shorten life. As far as I know no one has died from being pissed on, and assuming that your partner is healthy there is no reason why your life should be shortened by even a minute if you get pissed on.

Besides, a lot of people attest to the health benefits of urine. http://www.vanderbilt.edu/AnS/psychology...herapy.htm

So its likely that being pissed on may actually lead to an extension of life, where as being pissed off shortens life.

Conclusion: Its better to be pissed on than pissed off.

Xyxthumbs

Marvelous, BA. Just marvelous. Smile