Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Was the waiter flirting with me?
Bravo m8 - i hope u get that call, at least u know you did your part.,,,,, at least u know you have confidence now to go and get the guy you want - i like that

Thanks everyone. Some think I should go back if he doesn't call. I dunno about that because I think he wouldn't be interested if he didn't call. But to answer one of your questions, I wrote my note and number on a green sticky. I know that every bill/tab go thru management so this way no one else had to know. He could just pull the note off and put it in his pocket. I suppose one of the other staff could've gotten to it first, but that is unlikely.

if he doesn't call and your pretty sure he has your number than i'd prob say it wasnt meant to be - i would be tempted to go back just as a regular customer though at some later date - maybe he has a genuine reason why he didn't call, but that would be up to him about talk about your note u left for him - that could be wishfull thinking though ,,,,lets hope he call instead, positive thinking never hurts

Hi Falaskan!

Read your post and all the updates you gave; interesting to me because I have had similiar experiences as you described.

As for my experiences, one turned out positive from the 'get-go', and another faltered miserably.
The bottom line is: If it is meant to be, an acquaintance will develope - and perhaps much more. But should it not, don't let that discourage you from approaching someone you care about again.

No good or worth-while effort put forth is done so in waste.

DJ