Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Washing machine issues... First time problem need help
Hi All,
I cant seem to find any info online so figured id ask the forum... Right what it is is i did a load of washing... Only work shirts so very very light on a 60 degree wash as they look skanky a tad and after it had finished i programmed it for a rinse and spin... However this morning i opened up the door and without realising i had a great big indoor tsunami (which is the first time the floors been washed recently)... Well after several methods of re setting the wash load and trying different loads and pressing loads of buttons i dont understand i decided to open the door again.... (second time round for a tsunami) as i needed the work shirts to dry for work tomorrow... I figured id experiement for some blonde reason with different clothes and not thinking like a twat i put my work trousers in with some other clothes and sent them on a spin through the motions... Of course same issue water still there... Open door and u get an indoor tsunami again... By this time im getting mega pissed off so decided to call a family member who said the filter could be blocked so after i emptied the load i forgot about the filter and decided to spin it on empty again which i did...
Five minutes after starting i remembered the bloody filter job so got down and removed the filter to a fourth tsunami coming from the bottom of the washing machine.... As i tried to tighten the damn thing it went a bit crooked as i had removed it completely and put it back wonkey so i got off the floor and turned the switch off... Lit a fag smoked it dried the floor turned it back on.... Realised the damn thing wasnt tightened up got a fifth tsunami turned it off re dried the floor for the 4th time and then i ended up turning it back on to do its little cycle where its not leaking anymore...

So not only have i made a complete twat of myself but ive also given the flat a birthday wash with the contents of my washing machine so as ive reached the end of the line...

Any idea how to get the damn washing machine to do its Spin (as i miss the thoughts of it jumping round the room and scaring the dogs) and drain its water away (as i dont want stagnent water sitting there) ?

Kindest regards

Rather soggy zeon xx

Fixed it =) Just removed the pipe (grey one) from behind the back of the machine got a big massive screw driver a pair of tweezers and a jug of water along with a bowl and cleaned the inside... Loads of gunk, hair and other not so nice stuff came out.......

Kindest regards

zeon x

Thank goodness you were able to fix it! Cause advice from me could have led to major water damage in your home! I am a glass is half full type of guy, when things like that occure in my home I giddly call a repair man to come fix it, they are so cute being all butch and stuff! :redface:

zeon Wrote:Fixed it =) Just removed the pipe (grey one) from behind the back of the machine got a big massive screw driver a pair of tweezers and a jug of water along with a bowl and cleaned the inside... Loads of gunk, hair and other not so nice stuff came out.......

Kindest regards

zeon x

Well aren't you smart, I would have just kicked it than if that didn't work I would have kicked it again, than if that didn't would have called someone to fix for or just bought a new one Smile

It's not kicking the blasted thing, it's percussive maintenance. Wink
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

My father is a plumber and the first thing that came to my mind before finishing the first post was that the drain pipe was blocked. Then I saw you figured it out in the second post haha.

I hope you don't have downstairs neighours :eek: