Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wassup?
Since I never started one of these when I joined and rather late than never,right?To those that don't have the (dis)pleasure of knowing me,I'm Daniel,I'm SAn and I happen to think that Goleo is one of man's greatest achievements.So yeah,I'm back,had to sort out some shit and thats still a work in progress.So what has happened since you last read from me?Emm...lets see,I quit my job,stayed at home for like 2 months,moved to my lovely new flat and then I found a more rewarding job.I'd like to know whats been happening in your life if you dont mind.Too bad about Jo and goodluck to Jay.So ja man,hope we all making this our two thousand and shine.

Hey Dan,

WELCOME BACK DUDE !!!!!!!

Knuddel

[COLOR="Purple"]Wavey M8... did ya forget about Pille?

as for moi, just woke up. Was up way too late with howling wind and other boo stuff Wavey[/COLOR]

WaveyWelcome Back Dan missed your posts good to see you again.

Hi Dan, welcome back Confusedmile:

ello mate,
Welcome back... So for me over the past two months ive been trying to complete tomb raider anniversaryt and believe me ive called lara a stupid cunt more times than had hot dinners as she keeps doing stupid things lol... Well also in life not alot has changed im still same old same old :-)

welcome back anyhoo matey

regards

zeonx

Just boring Uni stuff with me really....

Welcome back Dan!

Gee, not much for me to report. I have a job and I moved into an apartment with no bothersome roommates. All and all, its been pretty uneventful.

Welcome back Dan Xyxthumbs Cant add owt interestin thats happened in my life i'm that borin :redface:

Thanks for the welcome back fellas. Happy