Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wassuppp?!!?!?
drocko17 Wrote:I'm on winter holidays until August 6th

And it's 11 PM here

ah ok....I wanna go visit Argentina somday!
Argentenian guys are hottttt!

Hellooo welcome to the site !

Aww why not send the moderator a message? We are very friendly and cute ... well Udabar is!hehehe
Messages us if you have any trouble, we will help if we can. :biggrin:

Yeah, you might not see many people on line so live chat maybe is not the strong point in Gayspeak yet but stick around as we are working on it and there are regular member including myself and we love it when we see someone new posting , we always replay Happy

Btw you will find members from USA here, go to member list and check them out. You could try to send them a message inviting to chat with you. I ve done it, is cool. I think people here like it when they receive a nice message!

Quote:ah ok....I wanna go visit Argentina somday!
Argentenian guys are hottttt!
I should second that..i know people lol! Drocko for example proves your point with his pic.
I am probably going there for a wedding next year it should be fun. Maybe there is gay life at least in Buenos Aires.

Hey welcome to the site.

And I think like you have to be on at the right time. Like I pop on and off reply then go :redface:

So yer Wink Hope to catch up with you soon x
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Contrary to how some would have you believe there are actually THREE moderators of this site !!

Seems I failed to be mentioned quite a lot lately.

Welcome to the site and have fun.

As previously mentioned, please do not hesitate to message a moderator, we will endeavour to find a solution to any issue/problem as soon as able.

The issue of referrals is just an option to see if the site is being promoted enough. It shouldn't stop you from signing up as normal. However as I have access to certain options and screens that involve the running of the forum, that other moderators do not, this is something i can look at personally for you if you wish.

Welcome to the Site. Indeed, don't be to shy or scared to message the mods for anything. Unless your cat is stuck in a tree... What do you think we are super mods? Call the fire dept.

Anyways, WELCOME! Xyxwave

spotysocks Wrote:Hellooo welcome to the site !

Aww why not send the moderator a message? We are very friendly and cute ... well Udabar is!hehehe
Messages us if you have any trouble, we will help if we can. :biggrin:

Yeah, you might not see many people on line so live chat maybe is not the strong point in Gayspeak yet but stick around as we are working on it and there are regular member including myself and we love it when we see someone new posting , we always replay Happy

Btw you will find members from USA here, go to member list and check them out. You could try to send them a message inviting to chat with you. I ve done it, is cool. I think people here like it when they receive a nice message!

I should second that..i know people lol! Drocko for example proves your point with his pic.
I am probably going there for a wedding next year it should be fun. Maybe there is gay life at least in Buenos Aires.

haha thanks for the warm welcome.
And the only reason i didnt private message moderators is coz i didnt know who to pick! And its not neccessary that the cute ones have to be helpful ya know...

And honestly im really not interested in finding memebers from US here on GS and inviting them for a chat with me. If i wanted to that i wud have used other chat sites instead. lol thanks for the suggestion thoSmile

And as far as Argentanian men goes...they are hot no doubt and as far as Drocko goes he is cute instead. And yea i think Beunos Aires defintely has a gay life, if not i dont think it shud be any hard for u to make one there with all the hotties, wud u? lol

ashleo78 Wrote:Contrary to how some would have you believe there are actually THREE moderators of this site !!

Seems I failed to be mentioned quite a lot lately.

Welcome to the site and have fun.

As previously mentioned, please do not hesitate to message a moderator, we will endeavour to find a solution to any issue/problem as soon as able.

The issue of referrals is just an option to see if the site is being promoted enough. It shouldn't stop you from signing up as normal. However as I have access to certain options and screens that involve the running of the forum, that other moderators do not, this is something i can look at personally for you if you wish.

haha thanksSmile
well i just thot the signup process was way too long and lengthy. It took me a while to register just coz it wasnt lettin me do so because it needed me to type in the referers id...and it wudnt let me register without it! I really think it wud be best to shorten the signup process and make it more easier by removing all the profile questionnaire and all. U shud really get that fixed and keep that seperate.
Also typing in the bold numbers to stop spamming? for few minutes i had been typing the bold letters off the different code which showed on the screen! Later i realized the question was to type the bold letters from that specific question....lol...i guess it was my bad but still...
All these questions are just stoppin people to signup...coz the more harder it is in the beginning the less likely they are gonna use it.
Anyhow If i encounter any more problem or have an idea i defintely wudnt mind sharing it with u. Thanks for ur help.