Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wasting my time?
Don't read too much into it , i think he is just shy.
Maybe he thinks ,that you might think he is coming on to strong.

Relax spades enjoy each others company.

Spades Wrote:I did it! I told him tonight that I really like him, and that I smile when I see him online. He said that he likes me too and that whenever we chat I leave him dumbstruck, that he feels like a blubbering idiot when we talk so that is why he doesn't initiate conversations with me.

This is a good thing, right?

It's a good thing.
Be patient with him.
Good luck.

Sounds like it's working to me.

Rainbowmum Wrote:Don't read too much into it , i think he is just shy.
Maybe he thinks ,that you might think he is coming on to strong.

Relax spades enjoy each others company.

I worry that I'm coming on too strong, afraid that I will scare him off.

He is a really great guy and if I was in South Africa, I could really see us dating. So for now I just want to take things slow but still keep him interested so he'd be willing to go out with me when I go back.

Why don't you ask him?

You "share fears, fantasies, secrets and so on", so why not ask him?

I say that this is a good thing. I do have a thing against long-distance relationships though, mostly because I had one go really bad. But, then again, he and I weren't talking every day like you and this guy are, so this is definitely a good thing.

I'm not looking for an LTR, just someone to meet up with when I visit, kind of a friend-with-benefits that can turn in to something more when I move back :p

Well, whatever you're seeking, I hope you find that and happiness with it.

Speaking of South Africa -- I'd love to visit there (or Africa in general.) One of my favorite rap groups comes from there (Die Antwoord.)