Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watching Movies Online
I found recently two good sites to watch movies online. It was only and easy google search away i wonder why i havent thought about it before. The quality is fairly good although cant replace the cinema experience. If you dont have the time to go and spend £7 in the cinema that might not be that good this is convenient. You can close the window and pick another movie from the huge list.

Check them out at: QuickSilverScreen - Watch Movies Online Free & http://www.watch-movies.net/

Thank you for this tip, Spoty, might come in handy if we don't have time or the money to go to the cinema.... I know I used to go very much and very often but since DVDs arrived, my patronage has dropped tremendously.

Even though its pricey, I still love to watch movies in theatres. Especially ones with lots of flashy effects or big battle scenes. They are always better to see in the theatre than watching it on tv or my computer.
(Unless I had a 52' plasma 1080pi tv and 5.1 stereo surround sound system... then I would never go to the theatre again... I probably wouldn't see daylight again either :S )

XRIMO Wrote:Even though its pricey, I still love to watch movies in theatres. Especially ones with lots of flashy effects or big battle scenes. They are always better to see in the theatre than watching it on tv or my computer.
(Unless I had a 52' plasma 1080pi tv and 5.1 stereo surround sound system... then I would never go to the theatre again... I probably wouldn't see daylight again either :S )

You must be addicted, Xrimo.

I love stories, whether I read them or see them in movie, tv, or video game form. Something I developed when I was young to sink out of reality. Perhaps not healthy, but it kept me sane when I was growing up.

Cant compare this with a dvd obviously or watching movies in the cinemas.It is just a good way to watch movies that you woudnt go to watch in the movies or you missed out. I go to the cinema a lot, when i say a lot... i have probably watched every film that was out in the local cinemas and those near work. hehe Some were a waste of time tbh and now that i know of these sites i will not go to the cinema to watch silly movies that have simiar story line anyway only the good ones!

A tip: avoid watching movies there that there are not in dvd already as the quality is very poor. Otherwise the picture and sound is good enough.Scatter

i go on QUICKSILVERSCREEN quite a lot...it's Really good...BUT if U want 2 download some movies..here's a few sites U might want 2 try:-EZYFile, OneClickMoviez.

I think going to the cinema still IS an experience. It's fun, it's groovy but it's true it's expensive. Marshlander and I have just recently got a cinema card that affords us 'friendly' prices (not that friendly, but still... better than paying full price) and that lets me lend it to anyone I choose. So it's nice to be able to treat people if necessary. We can also just print up our tickets before we go and waltz in, past the queues... I like that.... waltzing past the queues... hehehe. Wink RainoteRainote

i got one of those cineworld cards too as a birthday present from my sister cos she know i love to go,the perfect gift for me !! some films a really meant to be on a huge screen like Transformes 2 comin soon, cant wait for that with all the big exlosions and action scenes plus Shia Lebouf Wink

I've seen it MATTY7 you'll love it better than the 1st 1.