Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watching TV
Do you watch tv? What is your opinion on it, any fave programs?

I watch tv but not too much , most likely will be in the backround for some noise while i am doing things i have to do. I have my favorite series mostly comedy stuff.

What can i say , today i watched Dragon's Den for entrepreneurs to get money for their business by 5 wealthy obnoxious up on their arse people. Trinny and Suzanna two posh girls with links in the aristocracy i ve heard who give advice to women how to dress. Some soap opera i dont know of, and that in an hour's time. Now i changed to BBC for a cooking program with super gadgets to make mash potato. Exhausting to watch tv these days. :eek:

Strange this thread doesnt show in the most recent threads now.

I don't watch much TV anymore... only things I watch currently are Top Gear, Spooks, the news and if England or Man Utd. are on the box.

Nowadays, I don't watch a lot of tv anymore. I usually watch it in the evening. I watch comedy shows like South Park, Robot Chicken, and Roseanne in the mornings (a rather underated show IMO). I also try and watch Law and Order: Special Victims Unit because it is much better than CSI.

I used to watch other things, but they have gone off the air. I already mentioned in another thread my love for Xena and Hercules. I have both shows on DVD so I can watch them whenever (which is a lot). I also love certain animes, which I also have on DVD.

I also love the generic shows like the Simpsons. I also loved Malcolm in the Middle when it was on. The boys on it are only a year younger than me, so it was fun to watch. Plus Justin Berfield is hot Tongue

Isn't it rather odd? TV is really boring and often ridiculous , with silly people trying people to make telly-history and money. Sell products , their cds thats about all!

Oh and the charity shows were they raise money for a cause for Ginger spice and other vain idiots to tell ME to give them 'a lot of money'!!! I wonder how deep they dig on their pockets! RUBBISH!

I rarely watch tv and normally anything on is quite boring. But i love watching star trek Voyager and Deep space nine, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Veronica Mars, Farscape and Babylon 5.... im not a sci-fi geek really Big Grin haha

A C-SPAN junkie over here but soon to change to sofa sucker next year, lol.

I'm not a big tv fan but if i start watching something i can't stop :confused: I only really like watching things like the simpsons, family guy, southpark & futurama. Oh and spongebob :redface: haha. Lovee watching football as well :biggrin: Don't care who's playing i'll still watch it. Used to like watching X factor (well just the auditions for a laugh) but i think it's a bit too fake now.

spotysocks Wrote:Strange this thread doesnt show in the most recent threads now.

I bet it does now !!

[Image: snig-1.gif] [Image: snig-1.gif] [Image: snig-1.gif]

A really funny show was Father Ted, love the acting.

May it come back on TV again.