Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wavering Heart: Part 1
Well, here it goes...
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Introduction

This story happened what I was (almost) 17 years old, it started in September 2013, exactly on the 2nd of September...

I am sorry if my story is not that good, its just that I lose all my writing abilities when I'm nervous, anyways this is the first draft so forgive me again!

Also excuse my bad English, it is my second language Big Grin

Wavering Heart:: Part 1

On the 2nd of September of that year, my roommate Kevin and I had to switch dorms, since the dorm we were in was not the one for medical students. After moving our stuff to the truck we had a conflict, apparently I was too nice and gullible, here is how it went...

Me: Kevin, you're a great bro, I hope that we can be friends forever
Kevin: Ok sure
Me: If you ever need anything, I literally mean ANYTHING, let me know.
Kevin: You know what, I do... Stay off my fucking back you moron
Me: Excuse me?
Kevin: Look at you, always helping people and offering your services to them, this world doesn't need people like you, care about your damn business!

The trip was silent till the end, anyways I changed my room when I got to the new building.

I requested that I be put with an older person (I didn't want any guys from my class bothering me), I went to my new room, it was a VIP room with its own bathroom! (YAY). I opened the door and there he was... Simon... A 21 year old guy who was studying for his midterm exam. I briefly introduced myself then I unpacked and went to bed.

I am a very sensitive person, so for the rest of the week I would avoid Kevin and be really irritated when he is around, of course I was ignoring him. When I got home that weekend I had to let off some steam by playing video games and talking to my brother (I suspect he is gay :p), I eventually let go of the "Kevin Issue". By next week a new issue would come visit me..

So back to Simon now; one day Simon came back to our room looking really down, I went up to him and asked him what's wrong, he told me that needed to take an anti-coagulant medication for his entire life due to a blood condition that he had, he looked REALLY down!
Simon: I don't want to rely on a medication for my entire life!
Me: Hey Simon, look at me
Simon: OK, now what?
Me: Simon, I know we just met and I don't really know you very well, but I need to tell you something. Life is full of obstacles, and if we stop and mourn on every one of them, well... there would be no life to live for, does it really matter if you have to take 2 pills a day to stay alive? At least you get them for free!
Simon: I don't know what to feel anymore
Me: Hey, I'll tell you then, feel happy that you are alive! And that you got through 2 years of medical school, some people wish to have what you have!

I then went ahead and hugged Simon, it felt really...."nice"?

That same day I got to know a really nice guy called Martin through a dating app, he lived in the same city I was studying in, we met and ended up at a hotel on the very first date! Martin was a really nice guy, he had some issues and to him I was perfect, for me I wasn't so sure. He even brought me to his house once and introduced me to his family as a "special friend"

About the end of the second week with Simon in the new dorm, things started to change. Simon and I developed a new habit ever since I comforted him, which evolved me sitting near his bed and literally "Talk him to sleep", I felt a special connection, he was like the older brother I never had? One of these nights after returning from my date with Martin, Simon kept complaining about his backache and how his 10 year brother would massage it for him, guess what I did....... Yes I massaged his back for a bit and he liked it ALOT.

Now let's jump to the weekend, at that weekend, besides my conversations with my boyfriend Martin, I would talk with Simon and we agreed that we would have lunch together at the dorm the night before college. So that day came and we had some yummy sandwiches!!! I massaged his back for a bit before he went back to studying, now knowing what would happen between us that night...

That night was like usual I talked to him till he slept, but then he asked me to massage.... his thighs!!! I did it no prob. I took it easy. While I was massaging him he kept staring into my eyes and I felt something really weird, something I didn't feel with Martin, it was a strong attraction force... All of a sudden he did something... Something that started a series of conflicts for an entire year, stay tuned...

I don't know yet what to reply but... fascinating! I hope I can get more inspiration into writing my story too Wink

BlueStar Wrote:I don't know yet what to reply but... fascinating! I hope I can get more inspiration into writing my story too Wink

Thanks !!!! I'll write the rest ASAP

Is this real?

I like it. I will stay tuned!

Borg69 Wrote:Is this real?

Yes except for the character's names... They were changed for privacy purposes

Well then Mr. Someday Doctor... I have this pain in my left eye whenever I sip my coffee - Cure me.

Oh and I want to see you hoof it to my front door too... So yes I'm expecting a house call.

Wavey

Hi and Welcome.

And

cool story bro (not in the insensitive sarcastic way that phrase is used - I really mean it, this one is cool)