Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waxing Hair?
Chest hair is neither an aid or a hindrance in finding a relationship. If you have gorilla-style amounts of body hair, trimming it to 1/2" will convey that you take some interest in your appearance. It's best to do what you like and what makes you comfortable.

Confidence in yourself is probably the most attractive trait you could develop. Kindness, intelligence, wit, good social skills, interesting life experiences, being courteous, these are all positive aspects that will help you develop a relationship.

I shaved my legs and man bits before and Im never doing it again, bulls to that lol!

I trim once in a blue moon and thats it lol!

If the choice is between waxed or hairy? I'd say do NOT wax.

Stubble sucks on certain body parts. A chest is one of them. You have to keep that shit up if you start and, honestly? It's a lot of work just to be artificially smooth when you're really not.

There's more than enough guys out there that will like you the way you are man.

Now.... if we're talking unibrow, that's another topic entirely. *Said tongue-in-cheek as he thinks about his ex-roommate.*

I used to wax my facial hair, but that hurt so bad that I quit. Lots of men do it where I live in the south, because of the beach. You gotta look good!

I love a hairy chest and body. I think a lot of guys do (see daddy of the day thread) Luckily my BF fits that category. I love running my fingers through it or laying on his chest while watching TV or damn now I cant wait to see him again!

I think it depends on how you look with it. Some guys pull off chest hair really well. Others end up looking either sickly or chewbaca like. If you can pull it off and look hot then go for it!!