Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waxing Hair?
Personally I like chest hair.
But do what feels best for you NOT someone else.

I've always thought of this rather simply: that *generally* tops prefer smoothness and bottoms *generally* prefer hair. But I've come to see it as bullshit heteronormative thinking that frankly I don't even fit into (I'm a raging bottom and actually prefer less body hair).

I agree with advice not to change just to attract guys, especially since you don't know what this future BF of yours might like. But I actually do think people should do whatever makes *them* feel sexy. For me, I feel more sexy with less body hair.

One thing: because you *have* body hair, you have the option to play with it: go full boar (heh heh --see what I did there?) and have full unmanaged body hair....see how that works. Then wax it off, smooth as a baby's bottom...see how that goes. Or try the ol' clippered down to an 1/8" look, where guys know you're hairy, but also see it's been "tamed". If you find you feel sexier one way than another, I'd suggest more guys are going to notice *that* change in attitude than they will the chest hair (it's not something some guys notice one way or another).

And, if you find you (or generally the partners you like) prefer smooth, you can look at stuff like getting laser. In my neck of the woods, the online "group bargain" companies (Groupon, Social Shopper, etc) run amazing deals by local laser hair removal boutiques at 10 cents on the dollar. Wink

Dont do it, thats my 2cents

Give me all your hair if you don't like it.
Ugh !
I want a hairy chest :'(

Kha Wrote:Give me all your hair if you don't like it.
Ugh !
I want a hairy chest :'(

smooth suits you

Hair tends to only work on certain types of guys and not everyone!
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

^ exactly___

No pics of the bod in question?

David3K Wrote:smooth suits you

I have hairy legs and I loveeeeeeeeeee it

Kha Wrote:I have hairy legs and I loveeeeeeeeeee it

I have images of you brushing your leg hair :p
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]