I have images of him shaving it off

Marky Wrote:I have images of you brushing your leg hair :p
David3K Wrote:I have images of him shaving it off

[Image: TgIOQDL.jpg]

Yup thought that is what you get up to all day
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

I posted a thread similar to this a few weeks back regarding shaving legs. When I initially posted it, I was concerned with how I would be viewed given I just came out.

I have since decided that I don't really care what anyone says about how I look. I prefer to bottom, I shave my underarms, the few hairs on my chest, meticulously groom my "down there", use nair on my booty, and currently use a clippers to take my leg hair down to the skin (I tried a razor but was left with a very bad after-effect). I like how I look being nearly hairless and I feel sexy. I am very straight acting but just enjoy feminine things more than masculine. To me, my ideal partner would love my body the way it is and also do the same to theirs. We don't always get ideal so I will settle for someone that just loves the way I look. Smile

If it feels right to you, then do it. If it doesn't, to hell with what other people say or think.

Shannon you sure do paint a picture of how you look hehe -not imaging you nude right now..... Wink
[/COLOR]

Lol, I just took a picture of myself in a yoga pose...my shorts are a little small and probably not appropriate for this site. Wink

By the way Marky, you're a cutie...even if you prefer hairy chests! Smile

AlohaS Wrote:Lol, I just took a picture of myself in a yoga pose...my shorts are a little small and probably not appropriate for this site. Wink

*Tries to think of anything else* :p

Haha thanks! Like you said not everybody gets ideal so a hairy chest isn't everything! Wink
[/COLOR]

Marky Wrote:*Tries to think of anything else* :p

Haha thanks! Like you said not everybody gets ideal so a hairy chest isn't everything! Wink

Awesome sauce; WOOHOO!!!

AlohaS Wrote:Lol, I just took a picture of myself in a yoga pose...my shorts are a little small and probably not appropriate for this site. Wink

Ooh Shannon in small shorts in a yoga pose, now stop teasing us :p

Sanderson Wrote:I know that it all depends on tastes, but as someone who is currently single and trying to find a relationship, is it unattractive that I have more chest hair then most middle-aged men? I spend alot of time at the beach (no shirt obviously) and people sometimes comment on it. Given my age, will I have better luck if I wax the hair off? Btw, I'm not scared of waxing, so it isn't a matter of being worth the pain. I just want to know what typically looks better to guys my age.

When I was your age...I had a chest full of hair...as I did through my 20s and do to this day. I promise you...it had no effect on the number of guys who wanted to date (or have sex withSasmokin ) me. I think it helped actually because I had a lot of guys always asking me if they could run their fingers over my chest ...and a lot more that didn't ask and just did it.