Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Way too long!
I can't remember the last time that I actually was a top with a guy or when I was a bottom either. I am very versatile when it comes to either being the top or a bottom. When erect I am like 6 inches or so and nice and thick. I love having sex with guys and I love anal alot and when having sex with guys it was amazing.

Just recently I was going out with a female and had sex with her and loved fucking her but part of me missed when guys would make me feel good anal wise and I started to think about guys again. Well that relationship with her didn't last long and just recently I started to think about other guys more than I used to before I met her and I am not sure why. I think it was because I had a relationship with someone after 10 years of being single.

Now I am thinking about how much I want to be fucked by a guy but I know that there is no way that I could handle it because my ass is so tight and closed up. So I just recently went online and bought a dildo and a butt plug that is more of a vibrator kind of thing to start getting used to having a cock inside me. I want to be able to have a guy fuck me.

I have never got caught up with the passive or aggresive role crap that guys like to play. I don't think the guy being the bottom is inferior to the guy being the top at all, its wild ass sex and whocares. I enjoy both roles so perhaps that is why it doesn't phase me.

I also want to buy a thing to cleanse my ass and was curious if anyone knows of any cool ways to do so and where I can buy something like that? Well anyway it should be interesting getting back into anal on my part and I am sure once the dildo arrives that I will be using it all the time and when I get used to that size I will want to use bigger and bigger as time goes on when my anus is relaxed.

As for cleaning out I have a thing similar to this for the times my guy gives signals he wants to poke me.

[Image: Vaginal-Douche1.jpg]

And you might think because it's been awhile and you think nothing will fit in you... but it doesn't work like that. With the right foreplay and all that you'd be surprised. To be honest I'm glad it takes a lot of foreplay! I'm never going to complain about that!

Just be sure to get all the air (right to the tip) out of that thing before you insert it. Otherwise you'll be making bubbles while getting rimmed. hahahahhaha!

I personally prefer the old fashioned "combination douche bag"

They cost around $13 bucks and can be bought at most drug stores, or ordered over the internet.
We Have Elvis !!

Ehhh... Well take good care of your butt... I am a virgin, though but I find guys so attractive, haha :3 but why don't you find someone to "hook up with" and then you can have some fun with them X3 Er just make sure he is healthy and whatever, like no STDs... and erm you might not need a "douche bag" but maybe baby wipes... I won't get into detail on how that works X3 but good luck Tongue