Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ways to get over someone?
Time wounds all heels... Or is that time heels all wounds?

Well actually both.

Its a process that a person just has to go through at their pace. Yeah it hurts, yeah it sucks and yeah since (Thanks Einstein) Relative Time was invented, bad situations tend to feel like they are lasting longer than happier moments.

There is no get-out-of-this-pain-free-card.

you just gotta live every moment of it, and take from it what positives you can. I swear, on the others side of this will be a new you, one who is stronger and more able to survive other of lives slings and arrows.

That is if you choose to. You are free to choose the alternate 'Mega-Beast' and just decide to hurt everyone who crosses you path. That doesn't end well.

Sorry.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Time wounds all heels... Or is that time heels all wounds?

Well actually both.

Just realized this is my 3 month "anniversary" of being dumped (he's unaware & doesn't care I would guess)! 23 days since invited to ex's B-Day party. 20 days since un-invited. 17 days since my ex last left me a voice mail (the longest time ever w/o any contact in the last 2 yr's at least).

(Treatment resistant) depression has this hell dragging on. Time does more slowly during times of suffering. Insidious.

Infuriating since the stronger one with all the advantages, family, friends, support, more dating (& gay life) experience, knowledge of the area, a lot to do, etc., etc. who only gave 70% dumps the weaker one with zero options, no family, friends, support, less dating (& gay life) experience, not nearly as familiar with the area, etc., etc. who gave 100% (never treating him poorly in any way at any time). Being stronger he could've easily tried addressing any issues he had w/ me or us w/o much "worry" over the consequences since he was ok w/ breaking up anyway - so why not ask, talk or "try" before throwing it away? Makes no sense to me. Even less sense if he goes back to previous ex & that doesn't last or work out!? So, we all 3 end up with nothing? Brilliant.

About this topic, a perv friend of mine posted the following on FB:

"The easiest way to get over one guy is to get under another..."

And while this is a major over-simplification, there' an element of truth...

Adam Wrote:About this topic, a perv friend of mine posted the following on FB:

"The easiest way to get over one guy is to get under another..."

And while this is a major over-simplification, there' an element of truth...

Yeah, a lot of people say that. If I could I probably would! Anything is better than how I am now.