Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ways to make yourself feel better??
So what are the ways that you do to make yourself feel better??

I like getting my hair cut and buying some new clothes and going out for a blinding night out....

A big bag of weed a few beers some good tunes and the internutz! Aside from that i have fishtanks nowt more calmin to the soul than watchin fishes do their thang! Wink

Love that idea mate lol!

Another one I like to do is to have a blast along a nice piece of road (I'm not saying what one just encase mister plod is watching lol)..

VERY loud Bon Jovi and a Jack and Coke (am supposed to be tee-totalling at the moment so I have no Jack in and today I could really do with one!! I do have some whiskey though....)

Or going for a bloody good gallop on a horse.

Or sex, chance would be a fine thing.

I'm currently trying to cheer myself up before going out to work (on nights at the moment) with a nice cup of tea and Handel's Messiah.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Im with sweetlad on the whole cut and clothes things. A couple of pairs of nice underwear also seem to do the trick. Dont do drink and drugs though so thats out.

Haven't tried buying new underwear.....

Listening to certain music makes me feel better. Also, when I'm really stressed or angry I tend to go for really long walks to think over the situation and assure myself that things aren't as bad as they seem.

BiPenny Wrote:VERY loud Bon Jovi and a Jack and Coke (am supposed to be tee-totalling at the moment so I have no Jack in and today I could really do with one!! I do have some whiskey though....)

Or going for a bloody good gallop on a horse.

Or sex, chance would be a fine thing.

Bon Jovi!! Ah, definitely something worth listening to, to try and cheer yourself up. By far one of my more favourite artists.

I normally have a glass of orange juice or have a shower lol.

Hey there,

I'm pretty new here but figured i'd start my posting somewhere.

I tend to find cleaning and organising sorts my head out pretty much and cheers me up. A smoke with my friends helps me forget but doesn't solve it, and listening to music is something pretty cathartic. I draw to express too, and soon i find, from personal experience that the sadness begins to lift.

and that's it!

KatyKinss x