Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ways to make yourself feel better??
Welcome to the forum KatyKinss...

Indeed ! Welcome KatyKinss Bighug, you from Derby ?? Confusedmile:.

I'm kinda surprised that nobody has yet stumbled upon the great British tradition of soothing your ills with a nice cup of TEA, as that's one of my favourite ways of unwinding. I find that, because we don't GENERALLY gulp down tea, you mentally enter a kinda slowdown whilst you're drinking it, which allows you the opportunity to mull over things, and ponder.

When I was in my early 20's I used to follow XRIMO's example and go for long walks to help me contemplate, and that helped too ...

Music is good ... but sometimes I find that, depending on the track, music can affect my mood negatively as well as positively ...

... but yeah - I'm voting for tea Confusedmile:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Walking, dancing, sex, raclette, writing ... perhaps in other permutations or even combinations Rolleyes

marshlander Wrote:raclette,

Whats that??? I googled it and came up with either a grill, a hot stone or a type of cheese. :biggrin:

Dannehkins - Bon Jovi are my absolute favourite band. Richie Sambora is a god (and, when he's in good shape, a very hot one!!) Jon is also amazing and pretty hot!! I've seen them live a few times. They are the one band for whom I have sat outside stadiums for hours waiting to get a good spot. But thats a whole other thread (In fact I made a Jovi thread somewhere in music if you wanna look!)

BiPenny Wrote:Whats that??? I googled it and came up with either a grill, a hot stone or a type of cheese. :biggrin:
You are correct. Raclette cheese is cut into small slices, melted in little triangular pans under a special raclette grill that sits in the middle of the table and you scrape the melted cheese over the boiled potatoes and raw vegetables and pickles on your plate (omnivores will add various meats to this concoction). Very popular after a day's skiing I'm told. I have not seen raclette grills for sale in England. We have two, one of which will also cook crêpes on the top Confusedmile:

It was a tough call on the food front ... chocolate, Häagen-Dazs or raclette? My stop-when-you've-had-sufficient mechanism has only ever gone into full suspension for raclette.

Thanks for clearing that up for me - a similar idea to fondue it seems?

My stop when you've had enough mechanism doesn't even exist when it comes to Hagen Dazs - VERY BAD - especially when its only £2.50 a pot in sainsburys AND I have just been given access to some freezer space!!!!!!Xyxthumbs

Coffee Confusedmile:

With me it depends on my mood if i get a bit down i kinda base myself on the sims u know the green bars and think right i need to change and do things brighton me soul up a little so i go to asda buy 8 bottles of J20 and neck the lot back... I get a massive buzz off the E-numbers in the drink as i dont drink alcohol except three times a year and its only barcardi breezers as i cannot stomach beer and other crap that comes in cans

kindest regards

zeon

p.s its why i am also nominated driver of the night on payday piss ups

xzx

BiPenny Wrote:Whats that??? I googled it and came up with either a grill, a hot stone or a type of cheese. :biggrin:

Dannehkins - Bon Jovi are my absolute favourite band. Richie Sambora is a god (and, when he's in good shape, a very hot one!!) Jon is also amazing and pretty hot!! I've seen them live a few times. They are the one band for whom I have sat outside stadiums for hours waiting to get a good spot. But thats a whole other thread (In fact I made a Jovi thread somewhere in music if you wanna look!)

Send that thread my way. Big Grin

CardShark Wrote:Coffee Confusedmile:

Couldn't live without it. It's so.. nice.

Falling in Love. Being in Love. Having the mateys Love.

:arrow-thru-heart: