Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We all started as women
I thought some would find this interesting, about gender development in the womb:

http://www.brainpickings.org/index.php/2...apscience/

The YT vid that goes with it is here:

I knew this, actually, it makes sense that we never really lose that feminine base then...

I always liked this. Kinda flies in the face of the whole idea of women being the "second sex." Look out, gents, your business is actually grotesquely misshapen lady business! :biggrin:

Tangentially, if I'm not mistaken, mitochondrial DNA is also passed on exclusively by the mother. Not sure about the significance of that, but I always found it fascinating.

This did not make me smile. lol

Miles Wrote:I always liked this. Kinda flies in the face of the whole idea of women being the "second sex." Look out, gents, your business is actually grotesquely misshapen lady business! :biggrin:

Earlier religions held women in much higher regard until the patriarchal religions started becoming more popular.

As for the "grotesquely misshapen" statement, I say BRING IT.

Counselor Wrote:As for the "grotesquely misshapen" statement, I say BRING IT.
LOL!

Grotesquely misshapen lady parts for the win!