Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We are all Beautiful and NOT a Joke!
QueenOdi Wrote:And Yes Meggy-Sis, cause my friend and her girlfriend always get whistles and asked if they wanna threeway with a guy. One time while I was with them and she was like, "We're doing just fine without a Dick, thank you" and blew the guy a kiss!

Needless to say...I lived! Smile

hahahahahhh
your friend sounds awesome ~

me and my wife get shit like that from guys all the time . it's soooo annoying haha

megumidesu Wrote:hahahahahhh
your friend sounds awesome ~

me and my wife get shit like that from guys all the time . it's soooo annoying haha

She is, she is a super huge proud Lesbian <3. It's too bad she's in England right now though...

Aren't Men just so gross? Ugh...why do we have to put up with them Meggy-boo Wink

QueenOdi Wrote:She is, she is a super huge proud Lesbian <3. It's too bad she's in England right now though...

Aren't Men just so gross? Ugh...why do we have to put up with them Meggy-boo Wink

hahaha some men are lovelyyy . but the gross ones should definitely go away ~

megumidesu Wrote:the gross ones should definitely go away ~

Fine, I'll leave. Sheesh!

VileKyle Wrote:Fine, I'll leave. Sheesh!

Tongue hahahah aw

And also, to curtail some fame lol, I made a video about individuality and how you should love yourself before anyone else and figured here would be a good place to put it, as I am trying to get across how beautiful we all are...as OURselves.

Some Vulgarities, but hey Sis, I know you all love me <3

Alittle ranty and sassy in the beginning, but I mean well! <3

QueenOdi Wrote:She is, she is a super huge proud Lesbian <3. It's too bad she's in England right now though...

Thanks, I'll go be gross somewhere else haha.

Chas Wrote:Thanks, I'll go be gross somewhere else haha.

Please do hunni. Don't let the door hit you where the gay lord split you :p

Just kidding boo <3. You're not a gross man, but Kiid, Tinks and Daddy...hmm lol those are some narsty men!

Stay on the cute side Chaszy gurl <3