Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We are all gonna die!! (apparently)
Just thought i'd bring this to everyone's attention, as it seems to be a surefire conversation starter everywhere i mention it...

Anybody a devotee (for want of a better word) of Gorilla 199 and his videos on youtube?? Apparently everything about the world we live in today is part of a satanic/masonic/scientific (cos they're all the same thing) plot to undermine God.

Don't believe me?? Here, have a deek at these:

The Nephilim giants, the 'winged disc' - planet Nibiru...

Any thoughts, gentlemen??

Oh yeah!!!

Roflmao

Micro black holes appear quite frequently even within the planet.

The guy is a complete twat, how can it be aimed upwards, the magnetic power is directed within a cilinder, its not pointing outwards.

Good film coming out next year called 2012, and thats about the world ending in 2012 because the Maya calender ends in 2012..

Cant wait to see sounds really cool!

The guy knows about the same amount of science than my cat lol!

sweetlad86 Wrote:... and thats about the world ending in 2012 because the Maya calender ends in 2012...
Damn, my calendar ends in 27 days :frown:

It's been nice knowing you all Xyxwave

Happy Days!!!

Rofl

Well the Mayan calendar DOES end on the 21st of december 2012. So if we all do die that year, you'll have wasted all the money you spent on Christmas presents...

You should SEE the detail that some of the videos go into, though, seriously...

this is part 1 of NINE!!

Actually Niburu is supposed to destroy our planet so don't worry YouTube - 12th Planet Destroys Earth Fred Productions

[Image: MAINORBIT.JPG]

Hmmm... Niburu's orbit, nothing odd about it at all?