Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wear Purple Day!!!
READ: ****This event was not created by me. It was created by someone who cares deeply on Tumblr, and I am only spreading the word.****

It’s been decided. On October 20th, 2010, we will wear purple in honor of the 6 gay boys who committed suicide in recent weeks/months due to homophobic abuse in their homes and at their schools. Purple represents Spirit on the LGBTQ flag and that’s exactly what we’d like all of you to have with you: spirit. Please know that times will get better and that you will meet people who will love you and respect you for who you are, no matter your sexuality. Please wear purple on October 20th. Tell your friends, family, co-workers, neighbors and schools. RIP Tyler Clementi, Asher Brown, Seth Walsh, Justin Aaberg, Raymond Chase and Billy Lucas. You are loved.

Join this event and invite everyone on your friends list. Don't let their deaths be for nothing. Let it mean something, and let's do something to change this country for once.

(I just used copy and paste for all of it!!!)

I always wear purple anyway.
(Thanks to a certain Someone.:p
)

Does it still count if it is something i always wear?:confused:
Then again.....Does jewllery count?

What am i saying. Purple is Purple. Right?Rolleyes
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

I hope this gets the publicity it needs throughout the world to show our respects and honour the young people who gave up their lives for being gay.

Purple Wednesday , 20th October 2010. Lets hopes people do remember.

Woot it's tomorrow!
I'm looking forward to it!

looking forward to this, and will try to spread the word

I bought a new purple ear stud for the occasion. Confusedmile:

Shit it is Wednesday now. I GOTS TO GO TO THE SHOP ANG GET ME SOME PURPLE!

<3

I'm just going to write in purple;... best I can do. my purple t-shirt is in the wash

Purple is awesome.:biggrin:

i have purple shoes Smile so i wear purple everyday Tongue