Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wear Purple Day!!!
thats nice.puple.can it be purple gloves

joseph Wrote:thats nice.puple.can it be purple gloves
I like the idea of purple gloves, Joseph! I'm wearing one of my purple shirts today.

Wore it today. It's 20th October in here.

I wore a purple shirt with pale mandarin orange stripes. Blue navy sleeveless sweater. Purple bow tie.

I could not find my purple button shirt that I thought I had with me. ( Just remembered that I gave it to my bff Sad( ). So I wear a tank top purple shirt ( with white and blue strip ). But it 's not really appropriate for me to wear tank top shirt at my work so I wear a white button Tshirt outsides and unbutton them. I thought it 's very meaningful to hide the purple shirt under the white shirt like that since it shows that I am still in closet^^

I'm wearing purple today, as is my boyfriend. He reported that 3 others in his class today are wearing purple. Sad to say I'm the only one at my work.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

I had nothing purple to wear today. My coworkers would of been clueless any how.

I also decided to wear purple today, I did noticed someone else wearing purple in my work place but think it was just a coincidence.

Today, I am the only guy who wear purples in a class of 200 people. (besides that, there is a guy wears a purple cap ). There are 2-3 girls wear purple also but I think it is just a coincidence. Feel lonely some how, lol.

conechvn Wrote:Today, I am the only guy who wear purples in a class of 200 people. (besides that, there is a guy wears a purple cap ). There are 2-3 girls wear purple also but I think it is just a coincidence. Feel lonely some how, lol.

oh i know how you feel :tongue: i didnt see one person wearing purple

i was rocking a purp sweater and shoes Mdrbig

i wore my purple laces and my best friend wore a headband and bracelets. i had a few friends that wore shirts or pants that were purple. i had a friend that said she had 6 people in her class that were wearing purple to support the cause and a couple others that were just coincidences. i posted about this topic on a few other forums and got a fair amount of support there too. overall i think we did pretty well.