Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Webcam Sex!
Ok, I just got off of Skype with a really sweet guy who I've been talking to for about two weeks now. He's very sexy, and a bright individual, I like him a lot! He's native American, African American, and white. He's also deaf, which for some reason intrigues me even more! Real good conversation, and I know a lot about him because we video call each other at least once a day for at least two hours on average.

I would usually NEVER do this, but the topic came up, and somehow we got into it... webcam sex! I don't know what it's called lol. But I did it! I was so excited to see his dick because I've been fantasizing about it for a while now. It was HUGE, and so tasty looking, my mouth literally watered! I was really nervous so I'd lose my boner sometimes. But, other than that, it was really hot!

It was just like being there with him, after my nerves calmed down, I got soo into it! He was moaning too, it was really dirtyWink2 MMmm... The facial expressions he made were quite unique! I knew when he was feeling ecstasy by the looks on his face, so hot! At the end, I was drenched in sweat, and couldn't catch my breath! It's unconventional, and I don't know if I'd ever do it again, but it was a really naughty experience, and I loved everything about it!

Just wanted to share! Confusedmile:

Well thanks for sharing :biggrin:

All things considered,,,,it's most definitely "SAFE SEX" ...

I used to have a lot of webcam sex when I was younger, looking back on it now I'm not ashamed of it.
It's very easy to get into and for that reason it can also become VERY addictive, fortunately I came to my senses.

Have fun, but make sure not to lose control! Confusedmile:

jimcrackcorn Wrote:All things considered,,,,it's most definitely "SAFE SEX" ...

YES!! Good point! If more people did it on a webcam, the spread of STD's and HIV would drop considerably!

lookingatit Wrote:I used to have a lot of webcam sex when I was younger, looking back on it now I'm not ashamed of it.
It's very easy to get into and for that reason it can also become VERY addictive, fortunately I came to my senses.

Have fun, but make sure not to lose control! Confusedmile:

Thanks for your input! I'll make to not to lose control, it was probably just a one time experience like I said in my post. I'm way too shy of a person to expose myself online much...

A used to be into that.. haven't done it in ages -- no desire anymore.

I actually just spoke to one of the first guys I ever cammed with (I met him IRL once too). He IMed me, and I turned my cam on (so we could see each others' faces). I said "turn yours on!" and he goes... "Well, i'm kind of naked...."

He's 29... sitting at his computer naked... I don't know. He has to get out more I think.

I had numerous oppurtunities but I never did it. I'm just afraid it would be extremely awkward.

I kinda did it with my ex and we loved it. Sadly, I know I'm not gonna do it again in a long time or even never. :/

TuxSky Wrote:I had numerous oppurtunities but I never did it. I'm just afraid it would be extremely awkward.

Ya, that was my fear initially, but once I got comfortable, it was awesome!