Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weird Al
I've got two songs that I can't stop playing at the moment for their sheer comedy value, both by Weird Al.

Bought It On Ebay: - stupid vid but!

Hardware Store: (with WoW video... good video, but I hate WoW!)

hahaha, so funny ,I like them

I'm really trying to get the lyrics sorted with Hardware Store... coz it's soo fast its damn hard to keep up with the song.

ahhhh. why do you hate WoW (besides the community)? I play it here and there, by no means a hardcore gamer anymore...

I used to play EQ, but couldn't get into it... then switched to FFXI and spent many days playing that.... loved my tarutaru RDM. :biggrin: I just don't have time to play like I used to... dedicating 8 hours to playing in groups is not a good thing for my schedule. So, I went to WoW where I can solo and do most quests. Makes me happy that I can play for 30 minutes here and there and actually get somewhere in the game.

Actually I've never even played it but I refuse point blankly to buy a game and then have to pay a monthly fee for it.

Tis why I much prefer Guild Wars. You pay for the game... then no monthy fees... and the graphics beat WoW hands down. Couldn't say about comparing gameplay and community as as stated... never actually played WoW.

LOL... I have played them all... I loved the WoW video.. that was awesome. I will be getting Eye of the North next Friday for GW.. WOOT!!!

weird al is hilarious. his videos for "fat" (m. jackson's "bad" parody), "like a surgeon" (madonna's "like a virgin" parody) and his take on "spam" (r.e.m.'s "stand" parody) are brilliant.