Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weird Fantasy?
I will keep it short and simple, sometimes when I masturbate (80%) so most of the time, I like to pretend that I am getting fucked in an imaginary pussy, I fantasize that he is in me and I can "feel"
his cock in me.
So, I have no desire to be a woman, I like my dick. Is this "out there?'

Not at all. Smile Having a guy inside you (or even fantasizing about it) is a hot sensation. Thee are a couple ways to do that, you know, without a vagina. The sensation isn't the same, I'm sure, but it its still hot! ETA, and yeah, I like my dick, too! Wink

Thanks, much appreciated!

Out of curiosity, does this translate to wanting to be bum fuddled, or is it a totally different kind of want?

No worries...I, for one, have a very active fantasy life and really...who cares if someone else would think your fantasy to be weird (...it's not BTW...).

Fish2 Relax and Enjoy! Fish2

Wade Wrote:Out of curiosity, does this translate to wanting to be bum fuddled, or is it a totally different kind of want?

I am not sure what bum fuddled means, my guess is to be topped, if that is the case the answer is yes, I want a dick in my ass.

Your fantasy is not weird at all. It is actually quite common.

Alot of straight guys have this as well. They fantasize about how their wife feels. Maybe it is like having a sympathetic pregnancy with their wife? Funny....in our purist country..we will readily look at the sympathetic pregnancy. I have seen many stories on it over the years

..but I have yet to see a story on the sympathetic pussy Rofl

Ever hear the term pussy boy? It isn't a term for gay men...or for men who want to get fucked..or for bottoms...or for transsexuals...or for people who have gender identity issues....

It also has nothing to do with your behavior or demeanor. Pussy boys are rarely feminine in nature.. And by "boy"...it is just a term The term pussy boy refers to men.

....it is something else completely. Most pussy boys are straight or bi...not many gay ones...a gay pussy boy is the least common. You might find out what it means on your own. Think of it as a gift...your sex partners will.

East Wrote:...Ever hear the term pussy boy? It isn't a term for gay men...or for men who want to get fucked..or for bottoms.......it is something else completely. Most pussy boys are straight or bi...not many gay ones....
I'm a little disturbed by this post. Where did you come up with this "definition" and what are you getting at?

MikeW Wrote:I'm a little disturbed by this post. Where did you come up with this "definition" and what are you getting at?

Gay men in general are usually disturbed by this for some reason....I am not really sure why...

How I know...I talked to tens of thousands of men one on one about sex every night for 20 years which is how I came to the conclusion that sexuality and sexual identity are far more complex than most other people do....

If you wait around for someone "official" to give us all the "OK" to think a certain way or accept something...you will wait a long time. These guys are maybe the most unwilling to speak about it to anyone who is not open because they get alot of crap for it....

Basically...they feel like a woman in their body...sexually... BUT they don't think they are in the wrong body. They don't "think" they are a woman...they "think" they are a man and are happy about it...which is the big difference between them and a transsexual. What we think and feel may be the same...or they may be different...

Alot of times...people dismiss the things other people feel as unimportant and useless which is kind of egotistical to assume that they know what other people experience....they don't..and they can't...unless they listen.

I know this all too well from personal experience...all too well. I learned when I worked with Mr Mass Murderer and I was getting the creeps really bad and having kinda severe physical reactions to him...and everyone else thought he was cute...because people are addicted to images and brainwashed about beauty...and they completely dismissed my feelings as bullshit and paranoia...until he was arrested and in prison....and THEN they actually needed to give me a label they were comfortable with....insisting I was "psychic". (I'm not)...like they didn't listen to me at all....ever...and I learned to accept that. Basically...people that don't understand what an empath is completely dismiss it. ...and THAT is how I "knew" something was wrong with him. I could feel it...and like the pussy boys...I am not going to wait around for people to tell me if what I feel is real or not.

This group of people will probably never have a place at the table...or a voice...they are generally quiet. From what I gathered...they don't want to change anything...or get other people to accept them. They also find men who definitely "get it"...quite easily I might add...and I have also talked to the men who like them. That is how I know what the term pussy boy means....

I think the term itself offends people alot....