Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weird Friend
@abcd1234: Good idea? Yes.

1) Whether it's true or not, the fact it came out of his head either as a story or as an actual thing he acted out? Dude needs some therapy. Autism... Nephew... what he says he did... therapy.

2) If you're worried it's true? You might want to have a talk with the guy's sister just to make it clear her AUTISTIC CHILD (age of consent or not, it's still her child) is being/was abused.

3) Sounds to me like you don't want anything to do with him. So don't have anything to do with him. End of story.

Whether the story is fact or fiction, it sounds like your decision is sound.

While I do think we should be kind to all, a person with issues like this deserves a wide berth--and I don't just mean because of his weight. You certainly do not need this particular guy.
I bid NO Trump!

abcd1234 Wrote:Thanks guys for your input as this was really bothering me.I'm through with him. I was thinking that if he ever calls again and asks me why I don't call him,then I'm just gonna tell him that what he did to his nephew was sick and deeply disturbing and that he should seek some psychiatric help. Do you think that's a good idea?

Yes since apparently putting a high velocity slug of lead in a person's brain cavity is still considered illegal in most places. Unfortunately.

how about block his number and forget about him.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

Fortunately I have caller id and can see when it's him. He told me he drinks nothing but water but toward the end of the conversation he seemed hyper and animated and couldn't stop talking to put a period at the end of a sentence.Then he broke into a coughing fit and when I asked him if he was alright he told me that he swallowed an ice cube. This guy has some major issues.

That's a crazy story. Even if he's not being truthful, or fully truthful, the fact he told you this story makes him sound unstable.

I wouldn't personally meet back up with this person, I'd actually make sure the reunion didn't take place.

The fact you made this thread suggests you know something is not right with this. I'd go with that feeling.

reaper Wrote:That's a crazy story. Even if he's not being truthful, or fully truthful, the fact he told you this story makes him sound unstable.

I wouldn't personally meet back up with this person, I'd actually make sure the reunion didn't take place.

The fact you made this thread suggests you know something is not right with this. I'd go with that feeling.

And the fact he would think that telling that story would impress you....

I call it all bullshit.

Ignore him. Just don't answer when he calls. Eventually he'll get the point and stop calling. When I went to college, l cut off a couple of friends because I realized they were not good influences. I stopped answering their calls. They stopped calling quickly.

.... huh? Don't know whether to believe this or not, but one of two things is true: either this happened, or this "friend" is a compulsive liar. Either way, that's pretty f*cked up.