Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weird dream
Ok this dream I have to tell people so I don't forget it cos it was just so weird

OK Here it goes>
It started off in a me looking at trying to build something in minecraft then I was in a big minecraft world then I walked into a minecraft building thingy I made. Then a creeper blew up then I was having some sort of competiton with the old cheif I use to work with then I called in a care package (Like off call of duty) and I had a perk that let me get anything I wanted from this care package and it was infinite! So I had every thing

The end~

Pengy
Quack!

oh my god that is weird, because I had this daydream at school today that when I died, heaven was a minecraft server in creative mode.

Lilitu Wrote:oh my god that is weird, because I had this daydream at school today that when I died, heaven was a minecraft server in creative mode.

Yeah it was creative mode for me too. I jumped then flew O.o

I had a really bad dream last night. it was another one of my nightmares that aren't specifically scary but felt really unnerving in retrospect:

Okay so I was walking with my friend downtown, and near K'road there was this tunnel that was next to a fenced street. I've been through this tunnel in a different dream before. this tunnel was full of those fake memories dreams make up.

We decided to leave and just go along K'road because we decided that the other side of town freaks us out, there's something wrong with it.

As we walk along K road there is an abandoned construction site, with a giant pipe that had the chinese word for doll written on it (in my dream, I kept spelling it 'dole' and made banana puns)

There was a chinese bookshop that had a sassy name, and inside there were shelves filled with sailor moon comics and there was one where all the pictures had creepy eyes that followed you around. I didn't like it.

The shop turned into Civic Video and I was looking for a movie starting with the letter T, but didn't find it.

then I was on the road to canada in mum's new cube car. We stopped at a hill, and climbed up it. it was very widny and for some reason this hill disorientated people who climb onto it. I lay in the lap of this really nice Eastern European guy in my class on top of the hill, but I couldn't stand up. When I did, I fell over. I tried to take a photo of the view but suddenly, the entire view, turned to black like a screen turning off.

When we climbed down, I fell off a cliff carrying a cube shaped ottoman. I heard a voice in my head telling me "this mountain. it changes people who climb it. The disable fall off and are healed." I climbed off, and I felt like I was blind. Even though I could see, it felt like I was blind.

On the road to Canada, we realised someone had cut our brakes, I had to use my foot to slow down the car (which only had me, my half brother, a guide, the eastern european guy, my father, and me but for some reason there were only three people. We were all there though.)

We sped and killed a man. Canadian police chased us over the breidge but we escaped. We arrived in Canada which was actually just a seaside port village. We framed the owner of the car (a man with a weird shaped afro)

Then my mother and I were at Auckland zoo but it wasn't auckland zoo. We saw cousin and a large brick wall and the curator berated my cousin on her financial situation. The tunnel was glowing red with toilet on either side.

Oh if only I could capture some of my dreams on DVD or tape and show them to people, they're bizarre as hell. I can't even describe them. In one dream once I was in some mansion in Zimbabwe (never been there) and was talking to Robert Mugabe and his family like they're old friends. that was just weird because I can't stand him, he's a tyrant, and he doesn't like white people either so I doubt we'd get along if we started talking!

Most of my dreams involve distorted images of places I know from my childhood like my old street and school but they're really mixed up and distorted. Often dark and scary too.

I had a dream just before I broke up with my ex where I was cheating on my ex with some blond guy who may've been Dutch. I don't know any Dutch people. I said that I've got to stop having the affair as I 'can't betray Pavel' who is my ex. Of course I didn't cheat with him in real life and would never do something like that to someone I loved. Shortly after the dream though he dumped me. Did I somehow predict the end of our relationship in a dream? I doubt it but I wonder if my subconscious mind knew something my conscious mind didn't...