Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weird gay habits
Two or three weird gay habits, I just don't get it:

Gay threesome and the two tops slap hands or 'give me five', what the f*** does that mean?

Gay men with leather bracelets

Gay men and pink unicorns - what's the connection?

1) Eiffel tower
2) Each person has their own fashion sense, To each their own I suppose
3) BELIEVE!!!!11!!!!11!!!!111!!!!1!!!!1!!!!!one!!!!!

MisterLove Wrote:Two or three weird gay habits, I just don't get it:

Gay threesome and the two tops slap hands or 'give me five', what the f*** does that mean?

Can't possibly help you there..

1.- The minute threesomes starts being a habit, trust me I will want to take on that habit..:eek:

2.- I don't wear anything else but clothing...and I have seen leather bracelets on many straight folks actually..

3.- I don't see any connection there..Biglaugh..I for one have no fascination for unicorns or pink anything really..

MisterLove Wrote:Gay men with leather bracelets

Because they can be sexy, and while I don’t wear them, I would consider it. I already wear a chain/cord glove bracelet with scorpion thumb ring... Goodnevil

Otherwise I don't know... Confusedmile:

QUOTE=MisterLove; Two or three weird gay habits, I just don't get it:

[COLOR="Purple"]They think its "manly" and "sexy" to act like tag-team wrestlers.
They just look like retards to me.......a HUUUUUUUGE turn off.
Same thing with slapping ass.......HUUUUUUUUGE turn off.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Blue"]A symbol of the "alpha male" or someone who is into heavy leather/s&m/bondage.
Well, thats what it used to mean anyway.[/COLOR]

This is the "gay" version of the [COLOR="Black"]skull for everyone else. Go figure.[/COLOR]

Jovial Wrote:Because they can be sexy, and while I don’t wear them, I would consider it. [...]

I don't think I ever saw a straight man wearing those godda** bracelets. Everytime I see one, I know I'm standing before a full blown fagg**.

MisterLove Wrote:I don't think I ever saw a straight man wearing those godda** bracelets. Everytime I see one, I know I'm standing before a full blown fagg**.

Enter the great Jovial... :p

Two guys giving hi five in a threesome a gay habit.... really? Is it from your own experience ? Maybe your just really good misterlove

partis Wrote:Two guys giving hi five in a threesome a gay habit.... really? Is it from your own experience ? Maybe your just really good misterlove

LMAO......

I think he was talking about adult movies.
Thats where I see it.

Thats what i thought mistertinkles, was just saying, i dont really see any of these things as a gay habit as such. How can pink unicorn be a habit :p