Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weird gay habits
MisterLove Wrote:Absolutely, that's the very essence of homosexuality.

We've already discussed ageism and we all agree that it is a common prejudice among gay men. There is, however, one exception: I have concluded, after years of observation, that if a 'senior' guy has a big penis, he will have no problem getting laid.

[COLOR="Green"]Absolutely a folly of Homosexuality is what you meant to say Sis.

Penises and Age don't necessarily play the integral role in an homosexual pairing and or attraction. I'm not sure what goes on outside my little island and on yours, but there are these things called emotions and brains, which tend to go hand in hand or should do in a relationship, not hand in penis, as many men seem to want now a days.

If an older guy advanced on me with his large ass penis, I'd most likely kick him in it, because I don't want it. I didn't ask for it, and he shouldn't be offering it like Chocolates. Now if he were to approach me in a respectful manner and court me or what have you, than there may be a chance I'd date/be with him... same goes for any aged man.

Again, too general you're being, because not every lgbt person is the same, and so neither are their standards. The logic you have behind this whole phenomena in Ageism and Homosexuality, is purely base Physical.

Not every gay or straight person for that matter thinks with their sex organs exclusively, some of us do got something between our ears and it aint there for decoration.[/COLOR]

Gay habits? Uhm... Of the gay people I know, each one is vastly different...

Lemme see...

Some gay people wear a rainbow bracelet in my city to self identify.

Stereotype or not, the fabled "hand swish" is habitual to several gay people I know.

Many gay people seem to like the same gender?????

I DON'T KNOW I KNOW GAYS THAT SHOULD JUST BE GIRLS AND GAYS THAT NEED TO STOP BEING SO MANLY AND GAYS THAT LIKE POTS AND GAYS THAT PRAY TO JESUS THERE'S NOTHING IN COMMON WITH THEM EXCEPT THAT THEY LIKE PENIS AND EVEN THEN THEY CAN'T AGREE ON WHAT TO DO WITH A PENIS I KNOW A GAY PERSON THAT THINKS PENISES ARE EVIL AND PUTS UP ANTI ABORTION POSTERS EVERYWHERE IS THAT A GAY HABIT I DON'T THINK SO WTF IS A GAY HABIT ANYWAY THIS WHOLE PREMISE IS A LIE.

/Deepbreath
/EndRant

Let's see...

I like silver and blue unicorns, not PINK!

If guys high fived while "doing me" I'd kick their butts, but if they slapped my butt I'd be in heaven Wink

And a guy I was into wore leather bracelets because he was into leather, never seen a straight guy wearing leather bracelets to be honest...

Woollyhats Wrote:Gay habits? Uhm... Of the gay people I know, each one is vastly different...

Lemme see...

Some gay people wear a rainbow bracelet in my city to self identify.

Stereotype or not, the fabled "hand swish" is habitual to several gay people I know.

Many gay people seem to like the same gender?????

I DON'T KNOW I KNOW GAYS THAT SHOULD JUST BE GIRLS AND GAYS THAT NEED TO STOP BEING SO MANLY AND GAYS THAT LIKE POTS AND GAYS THAT PRAY TO JESUS THERE'S NOTHING IN COMMON WITH THEM EXCEPT THAT THEY LIKE PENIS AND EVEN THEN THEY CAN'T AGREE ON WHAT TO DO WITH A PENIS I KNOW A GAY PERSON THAT THINKS PENISES ARE EVIL AND PUTS UP ANTI ABORTION POSTERS EVERYWHERE IS THAT A GAY HABIT I DON'T THINK SO WTF IS A GAY HABIT ANYWAY THIS WHOLE PREMISE IS A LIE.

/Deepbreath
/EndRant

And just like that, you suddenly got 10 times hotter.

Come Kuma Puma, let me show you a gay habit Coffee

LOL Sylph. He is pretty hot, and he likes Florence and the Machine too. That is +1000 in my book.