Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weird gay habits
MisterLove Wrote:I don't think I ever saw a straight man wearing those godda** bracelets. Everytime I see one, I know I'm standing before a full blown fagg**.

Don't knock it until you try it. A little BDSM is not only fun but good for you as well.Xyxthumbs

partis Wrote:Thats what i thought mistertinkles, was just saying, i dont really see any of these things as a gay habit as such. How can pink unicorn be a habit :p

I dont think its so much a habit as a symbol of your personality.

Like a lot of people use the skull symbol for their own personality or emotional state.
Thats what they pink unicorn is for gays apparently, although this is something I have not heard about before, much less ever seen any pink unicorns anywhere.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStU4us6tqlsm2K6lGMLNR...Sjv-bAK8kw]

[Image: il_340x270.397150517_s4f4.jpg]

I don't notice that

a little girl was sitting alone and a young man felt sorry for here so he walked over and asked if she would like a lolly...he was a little taken aback when she replied 'YES, but first show me your cock.'

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpyGtyh9RCS9sDXfOCOnO...VEUxJ_CFVD]

See what I mean?

MisterTinkles Wrote:[...]
Same thing with slapping ass.......HUUUUUUUUGE turn off[...]

Guilty as charged. Smile

I remember I was once fucking this guy in the ass, then I gently slapped his buttocks and he slapped me back!!

We'll not to sure bout number 2 but I know 1 is Effiel towering and not unique to just gay threesomes. And as for number 3 I know a straight guy (prob the straightest I know) and he's fanatical on unicorns and believes that they just evolved into rhinos. Smile

Eth21 Wrote:[...] I know 1 is Effiel towering [...]

Interesting, I didn't know the term.

I like unicrons :c you bastards.

MisterLove Wrote:Gay men with leather bracelets

That's because every gay men wants to be like Xena.

'Aiii-iia-iia-iia-iia..!'