Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weird question O:
ivorybenz Wrote:I use to be very shy myself but now, Im very out going and could careless what someone thinks of me. shyness can be overcome for sure dude!

Definately, it is a learned behaviour rather than an ingrained beahviour, so anything learned can be unleraned Wink

I was a very reserved and self conscious teen into my early 20's, no I don't bother trying to 'fit' into societal norms because this is my life and society has to accept and adapt to me or talk a long walk off a short plank.

Dfiant that is exacly what i did in highschool >.<" That;s why i only had older friends Sad

Buring Wrote:Lol, I guess I am concern because, I would like to be in a long term relationship rather then a one night stand y'know? Smile

Then I say hold out for gold!!!Knuddel
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

As long as you are safe, and not just plain old trashy about it, you can certainly gain experience and knowledge about healthy relationshipping by being sexually active. The key is your intent and your discipline (both to be developed). And the most important factor in my book is HAVE FUN! Life's short dude! Remybussi
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart