Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weird, who would wear this?
... and feel comfortable?
Beware this is quite frontal
It's supposed to be called a purse.
http://imagescssjs.inderwear.netdna-cdn....ickbox.jpg
Click at your own 'risk'.

If it was leather... It would be half decent protective wear...

I guess one needs a silk-purse to store the family jewels... Rolleyes

No, I may as well go commando which I don't like anyway.

I think it's just a trinket pouch... lol, not the treasure chest. I wouldn't feel comfortable wearing that in trousers (pants to you American folks), but as a present for my sweetie??? RolleyesRolleyesRolleyes

Rather a pointless thing in my opinion. What do you do when you want to pee? Trousers open, take the whole stupid thing off and then how do you put it back on again, even more so if you're in a public lavatory.

LONDONER Wrote:Rather a pointless thing in my opinion. What do you do when you want to pee? Trousers open, take the whole stupid thing off and then how do you put it back on again, even more so if you're in a public lavatory.

It seems more like a fetish thing, no one would be seen dead wearing one of those in a public toilet.

LMAO

Geez....ANYTHING to waste materials, fill up landfills, and sell crap to idiots.

LONDONER Wrote:Rather a pointless thing in my opinion. What do you do when you want to pee? Trousers open, take the whole stupid thing off and then how do you put it back on again, even more so if you're in a public lavatory.
You have a point, Londoner. I think, like Chase, that it's more of a fetish thing, something to wear when you're being intimate.

Whats the problem, i like it, its cute. Sure its not practical but like you said prince... as a treat. Big Grin

princealbertofb Wrote:You have a point, Londoner. I think, like Chase, that it's more of a fetish thing, something to wear when you're being intimate.

Something wear while being "intimate"???

If a guy took his pants off and I saw that, Id have a heart attack from laughing myself to death.
Rofl