Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weirdest fetish?
White guy, blue eyes

Im a white guy with one grey eye and one blue eye XD (my eyes turn grey in the winter and blue in the summer, its somthing called polar-opticaleffect or some crap)

Is this asking what we might be into or what we think is the weirdest?

I heard there was one where people liked to see women step on live things, like crush them Pyth that sounded pretty vile...

the only one that really makes me wince is 'sounding' (putting an object down your urethra, pretty deep sometimes) it's just one of those that makes me shudder a little...

DjSielwolf Wrote:Im a white guy with one grey eye and one blue eye XD (my eyes turn grey in the winter and blue in the summer, its somthing called polar-opticaleffect or some crap)

You've got to post some pics to show us those eyes.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

DjSielwolf Wrote:Im a white guy with one grey eye and one blue eye XD (my eyes turn grey in the winter and blue in the summer, its somthing called polar-opticaleffect or some crap)

@____@ is it even possible @??? if yes, then you are official become my weirdest fetish:eek:

Ocular-eclipes-disorder. I dont know how its a disorder.....

Fascinating. I've just done a bit of reading on t'internet. Blue eyes will appear to have different hues depending on the ambient light, on a summers day with a deep blue sky they should, in theory, look more blue. I've certainly noticed that with my eyes. I am not sure if this is what you are referring to or something different?
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

My friend and I agree: Robot fetishism.

I don't think I have a real fetish... maybe a guy with great tattoos.

wow thats a very wierd list, but i don't like bugs, thier icky, i can't understand howd you might get off with a roach or spider or anything like that crawling on you :eek: