Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weirdest place you've had sexual contact....?
Kiid Wrote:It's the truth actually!
Haha Tongue
dont worry i believe youConfusedmile:

East Wrote:There are so many places but the one that stands out....

I was bartending and the 49ers game was on (yes...I am a sports fan and so were 100s of my gay customers...the bar was packed as usual on game day)

..It was the beginning of the third quarter and this drop dead hot guy walks in wearing a tux...he was driving a hearse for some very rich guy...I was only wearing shorts (gay bar apparel:biggrinSmile and this guy was really aggressive which was a real turn on for me because he knew what I wanted before I did....

I was standing at the end of the bar which was really long and there were maybe 150 people there and he has me turned around facing the bar with him behind me and he is whispering in my ear how hot I made him and how horny he was and then I felt him pull my shorts down a little and he proceeded to fuck me ...

...I was shocked but really turned on and a couple of my regular customers needed drinks and they were kinda looking at me funny like they knew something was up but since it looked like he was just "hugging" ,me and whispering in my ear no one knew..

He kept whispering to me to go ahead and get them a drink ...he kept his cock hidden and hard and he got me so hot that afternoon...fucking me a little bit here and there "discreetly" in front of everyone without anyone knowing about it...

Very erotic.

Dam that's hot.

Well, I did it once in the restroom of a museum! I went to an Andy Warhol exhibit with this guy I met (who's also a Warhol fan). We had had a few glasses of wine before and I knew he was attracted to me. He kept touching my ass and I knew what he wanted. I said I needed to go pee pee, so we both went into the restroom. It was empty and he took me into a stall, proceeding to pull down my pants & underwear... then started to pound my ass hard. He had a condom in his pocket (so I guess he planned the whole thing beforehand...? LMAO!). Someone walked in and I got so scared, but he kept on fucking me! I think that turned him on (that someone came in). After the person left, he said he was about to cum, so he pulled out, whipped off the condom, and came all over my ass.
Interesting experience! LOL

mine was with an old geography teacher at her house in her husbands bed...that was very weird for me coz for starteres she was my old teacher and second she was married lol.
but on just a random weird place i once did it with an ex on a house roof..it was an extention and the roof was almost flat so we did it there at like midnight...i shit my self as a few people walked past but luckily didnt see us haha!

I picked up a guy from his house (around midnight) and we went to an abonded house in the woods, in the country. I leaned on the hood of my jeep and he fucked me to completion.

When I was 12 years old my boyfriend talked me into going streaking with him. We walked to the end of my road and took off our clothes and hid them in the woods by the road. Then, with nothing but our shoes, we walked, in broad daylight (it was about 3:30 in the afternoon). We walked about 2 miles up a highway (we were scared to death) passed a convenience store that had customers inside and across a big dam on a huge lake to a public beach, which was NOT a nakey beach.

The beach was empty so we took off our shoes and went skinny dipping in the COLD lake. It took a few minutes but we got used to it. He gave me a blowjob and then we sat in the shallow water under a pier. We stayed there until it got sunset when all of a sudden a jeep drove up and 3 boys from our school got out and two of them walked out onto the next pier and one of them jumped in the water. They stayed for about half an hour while we remained hidden under the other pier.

They left and we walked, in the dark, 2 miles back down the highway and back home again. And on the way home I promised God if he wouldn't let us get caught that I would never go nakey in public again. Well we made it back and no one saw us (we hope). But since that day I have gone swimming nakey many times and I have never got caught. But there is always a chance that I might get caught. You never know.

Shhhh......(whispers) don't tell anyone.......but I'm afraid I'm addicted to public nakeyness.