Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weirdest thing you've done?
Rae Wrote:So I threw a pair of orange kitty halloween panties on OVER my cupcake pj pants
I took her home later and then went to the store
With my panties still over my pjs

Back in 2009 I broke my vow to never step in another Walmart and was rewarded by seeing a person in line wearing her pajamas and clogs. That was fricken AWESOME! Roflmao

East Wrote:I help alot of homeless people day to day...always have....and in the course of things I have become very fond of a few of them and they have become my friends.

Glad to hear it! Confusedmile:

While I've helped the homeless as well I think one incident that deserves to be on this thread was for something I did for a neighbor who lost her job. She only barely got by on her unemployment as she looked for work but all the jobs that could do what she was qualified for and paid what she needed weren't available while those jobs that were available said she was "overqualified" (so her college education screwed her by leaving her with a huge debt and an inability to get a job). And then an evil government worker lied to her and said she had to get a job, any job, or she was going to be cut off, and so she took a McDonald's job that was always hiring & firing (no more than 6 months, IIRC, or they had to pay benefits). She did it until let go and then tried to get back on unemployment and it was readjusted to her minimum wage paying job (this was also when she found out her unemployment would've lasted a lot longer, too, that is someone lied to her for the sheer thrill of sadism). She could no longer pay her bills and had to get on welfare and even with that welfare (that she qualified for in any timely enough manner to be useful) only got her food and she pretty much had to live off of PBJs if she wanted to eat everyday (she did get more at a food bank, but if she got "too much" even from there then her welfare could be cut!). It didn't cover paper products, hygiene, and certainly not for her cat she had for years and told me near crying that she feared she'd have to give up.

So having made some extra money from entertaining at birthday parties I bought a huge sack of cat litter & cat food, got a big pack of paper towels & toilet paper, and a few other products and an envelope with $20 in it (meant to help get her preferred feminine hygiene, etc). But knowing how I personally distrust charity from people I don't know well (I fear the invisible strings attached) and also fearing she might try begging me for more (and I couldn't afford to make a habit of this) I delivered it anonymously in her fenced in back yard (right by the door).

I'll never forget carting it all in a wheelbarrow to her place at 2 AM fearing a random cop stopping me because I knew the cops would never buy my story on what I was doing. Luckily I made it (she was less than 2 blocks away) and got back with no problem. But I'm sure if anyone saw me they had NO idea what was happening.

Also one of the weirdest things and EMBARRASSING it was too was when I was working in a photographic store on a very busy and packed Saturday.
I was at one end of the store and the manager was at the other, And I needed to ask the manager a question so instead of shouting his name to get his attention I shouted "MUM".
Well the whole packed store laughed and I had to go out the back as my cheeks were on fire !
It's funny now when I look back but at that time I just wanted the ground to open up and swallow me.

Haven't slept on a monday night cause i had to make a project for highschool at philosophy. So in the morning i just got out of the house with no shoes and in a coffee spiled T-shirt. I noticed only on half the way(people stared at me and i didn;t knew why, but it's a bad habit of mine to got give a damn about the other people stare) i wasn;t wearing shoes (i lived 1 hour by bus away from school) , so i just got my earphones and just the hell with it. For this i burnt my yearbook Big Grin

A rather big guy rushed by me outside a pub. "Stop him!" came the shout. It was two coppers in pursuit. Something must have short circuited in my brain cos I legged after him. I caught him a minute later. He spun around to see all 5' 6" of me staring up at him. It must have been the shock and he just stood there. The two beefy coppers arrived. I didn't hang around and walked away wondering what an earth I was doing chasing a guy, and not for sex :biggrin:

I guess the weirdest thing I've done is dye my hair bright blonde for no apparent reason. Well, to most people there was no reason other than "I felt like it". I really did it because my best friend Dustin had done it too just a few days prior and I was mimicking him.

Went from having dark brown hair to super light, damn near white hair when it was first done. It eventually turned into a nice golden blonde though, it was cool for awhile. Then I had it dyed back to black a few months later and let it sort itself out.

Maybe not funniest but once I was making chocolate milk. I took glass and the chocolate powder box. Toss few spoons of chocolate power to class. Then get milk and pour it to the chocolate powder box instead of glass. Felt rather silly.

Wierdest thing ive ever done is dislocate all my toes in the street and scream like a girl really lol i slipped off a curb and never knew i could get a pitch so high