Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome, Me, right?
Hello! My name is Jesse (guy) and I'm from Wyoming. No, I don't have a drawl, no, I don't ride a horse to work, and no, I don't have electricity... oh wait, yes. I do have that. Anyways, I'm new here and I have been looking for a decent gay forum that hasn't been abandoned. It looks like I've come to the right place, or so I hope. So, I'm sure you'll see me posting here and there. I like making new friends, so don't be opposed to saying, "HELLO, there."

Oh, a few things about me, if you're wondering. I'm a massive nerd. I don't seem like it in person... until I open my mouth. I'm gay and I'm married to a transgender woman (Male2Female for those who're unsure). I'm a graphics designer by trade and I love being creative. Those two things go hand-in-hand, or so I'm told. I'm always open to fresh ideas and topics. I love to talk and discuss things, even theories. I don't take much offense to anything and if you have any questions, don't hold back. I support the gain of knowledge, simply put.

Welcome to the forum Jesse. See you around Smile

Alto Wrote:Gosh, so young, so married, I hate you and welcome

It's not easy being so boyishly young, yet so unavailable. I keep thinking of that song,"My milkshakes bring all the boys to yard, but beware of the dog, that's right, she'll eat you alive." Though, sometimes, I wish she wouldn't. >_>

Welcome to GS

Welcome
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Welcome mate!!!

Welcome to GS. You'll enjoy your stay here on the friendliest gay site on the Internet.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Welcome to GS Jesse~ Join us in word games and hope you enjoy it here ~ [emoji112]

Hi..[emoji1]

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Welcome to GS Smile
“Why is a raven like a writing-desk?”  [Image: 1f3a9.png]